Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you who also have problems with the Tuner..? After firmware beta 11 i shows about one whole step to high (E is almost F#).
I did refresh Axe edit some times.. I check tones with keyboard and other guitars?

Any of you who also have problems with the Tuner..? After firmware beta 11 i shows about one whole step to high (E is almost F#).
I did refresh Axe edit some times.. I check tones with keyboard and other guitars?
Are you using S/PDIF or AES? Happened to me a couple times, it was a clocking issue, no big deal...

As maschoff pointed out, make sure everything's clocking at 48kHz, that clock mismatch between devices led to the erratic behavior of the tuner in the couple times this happened to me.
This can happen if your sample rate isn't set to 48kHz.
Ah, thank you my friends, you're right.. My Apollo console did show 44kHz. It normally sets on 48 kHz.. I's corrected now..

Ok so Speaker dynamics knob for dummies like me, lower value = more snarl, greater value = more butter. Got it. :cool:

And Borg Phaser... is that one of the Easter eggs? I never noticed it before but it's pretty nice. I'm digging it.

My AC20 EF86 Treble preset, no drive pedal, all the new dynamics stuff at default and then completely smother with gain enhancer like too much syrup on pancakes = heaven.

Now you know why I own the real model after tons of tubes heads and 6 boogie. The JP2c is THE amp to me . It’s been a long walk to find an amp with a super great clean and super great dist. The real amp got 2 problems : A little bit noisy in dist (need a gate ) and the reverb who does a crazy whhhhoooshhh sound if you go to channel 2/3 to 1. But the reverb is not interesting so anyway 😊

It is a great amp. One of my favorites that I own.

Ok so Speaker dynamics knob for dummies like me, lower value = more snarl, greater value = more butter. Got it. :cool:

And Borg Phaser... is that one of the Easter eggs? I never noticed it before but it's pretty nice. I'm digging it.

My AC20 EF86 Treble preset, no drive pedal, all the new dynamics stuff at default and then completely smother with gain enhancer like too much syrup on pancakes = heaven.
Borg Phaser has been there. Based of the Korg phs-1 Phaser.

As requested

Once again Leon, thanks very much for explaining/showing an advanced setting that had whooshed over my head. I get the speaker compression thing now and what kind of amps it suits. Cheers.
Loving the tones and playing as always. Your enthusiasm is infectious and totally agree how this FW is inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom