Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the new Shred Boost! I stole Leon Todd's settings from his latest video for the USA JP IIC+ Yellow Shred and it sounds fantastic. I am so thankful for his videos, I have the hardest time dialing in the Mark IIC+ amps.

Last edited:
One 'simpler' option would be to add a search filter to the forum that can pull out all posts with a .syx attachment. Thus a "Search thread" tab with checkbox of "Has attachment/link" and an extension drop-down: , .syx, *.blk, axechange, image (.jpg,.gif...) , youtube, soundcloud, ....

Of course for syx files, one wouldn't automatically be able to tell if it is a preset, IR, bank or firmware, but something like this could go a long way. An additional min/max size filter might be able to filter closer (e.g. if AF3 presets are around 50 KB).

An additionally there could be a stickied AF3 thread (e.g. "All Posted Presets", "All Posted Blocks") that is an auto-search of *.syx & *.blk posts within all AF3 sub-forums/threads by most recent date.

EDIT: Apologies for OT. For continuing discussion see: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...th-attachments-e-g-presets-and-blocks.171535/
#makeaxechangecoolagain

Has anyone checked the amps list?
This beta causes the amp selection to be messed up in axe-edit without refreshing block definitions, and IIRC that usually happens when new models are added

There are new variations of the Friendman models mentioned in the first post (V1, V2, and V3 instead of just 1 and 2), the new shred models on the JP-2C amps as well, both new for this beta in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom