• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

Bakerman

Axe-Master
Out 2 level is 50% and the boost/pad is at 0db.

I remember setting the output level originally at 100% but it was way louder than going direct into the amp input, so I backed it off to 50% which was about unity gain from what I remember. Though now that I think about it, I did mess around with the fx loop block levels, but did later revert them all to 0db.
100% should produce unity gain with shunts from input to FX Loop block. You may want to verify input level (in Input block) and Out 2 global EQ gain are set to 0 dB.

jesussaddle

Forum Addict
I apologize - I missed the thread step through from page 39... closer towards its 42nd page, as heralded in certain esoteric traditions/ galactic hitchhiking guides, and the revered Fractal Firmware release schedules.

But I can't go back in time. I can only go sideways, towards the fridge.

guitardoc

Veteran
I just came back from the fridge and we are still on page 40... 2 more to go!! Guys, c'mon! Give all you have! The answer to everything ain't far away! :)

REDD

Forum Addict
This is an awfully long page 40, how many posts does it take to get a new page started?

Top Bottom