Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

Here's a picture of John Fogerty playing a baseball bat last night at the the Lock'n festival to ease your minds and put you all at peace.

MTIEiWW.jpg

Everything feels complete, up to date, stable, and in excellent form: firmware, hardware platforms, software, manuals, presets, many notable supporting artists, large devoted user base. Congrats to Fractal on this achievement.

I don't recall a time of such harmony and balance.

Now what ...

Yes - so boring!
Thanks
Pauly

Everything feels complete, up to date, stable, and in excellent form: firmware, hardware platforms, software, manuals, presets, many notable supporting artists, large devoted user base. Congrats to Fractal on this achievement.

I don't recall a time of such harmony and balance.

Now what ...

So... vacations have ended..GOT had an amazing finally.....now Quantum needs a worthy comeback!!!;):p

Last edited:
I wonder if there will ever be a time when cliff just says "The amp modelling is done. There are no more ways to make it more accurate".
I'm fine with that, I would just like a new amp once in a while. Its getting boring around here, where did all the excitement go?!?!

I'm fine with that, I would just like a new amp once in a while. Its getting boring around here, where did all the excitement go?!?!

I would also be fine with that. However it would be cool if some bass stuff was added. And I'd love for the OC-2 algorythm to make a comeback. You could have the current one side-by-side with it by calling them Modern and Classic just like the Enhancer block.

I am a loyal follower currently at Burning Man. Clifff communicated with me and yes he is coming out with a new unit that makes all previous units obsolete. The new unit is based on your thoughts and feelings...so whatever solo you think will be played with whatever feeling you emote...man it's beautiful and Cliff rocks...I mean really far out...sell your belongings and make room for a new era...no more bitching about presets, FW, or speakers...

Back
Top Bottom