Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Public Beta

Wow. Unbelievable! This version of AxeEdit sounds even more realer than the original! And even that sounded really real! And apart from sounding more real it sounded way bettererer! Cool!!!! :-D

After a good couple days of using quantum, and for one big show.. i know for a fact I could do an A/B test (with the same amp, literally any one of them) with anyone and they wouldn't have any idea whatsoever which was which.

This is best sounding yet by far. I can't fathom another company even coming close to the sound and feel quantum offers. They may sound amazing, the new Helix, Amplfire, etc.. but there's just no way.

I definitely do NOT miss owning a 200lb 2x12 combo, and I never will have to worry about it again for the rest of my damn life.

The only thing I really would am pining to get redone G3/Quantum would be the hot kitty. That thing rocks so hard and is perfect for the stuff I play, but you can tell it hasn't had "the treatment" yet.

Wow. Unbelievable! This version of AxeEdit sounds even more realer than the original! And even that sounded really real! And apart from sounding more real it sounded way bettererer! Cool!!!! :-D

I thought the same!! Then turned on the Ax ... Even Better!!!

The thing I notice is that I can hear the room in the IRs more with Quantum for some weird reason. I was playing with headphones last night and went to reverb block to turn up the mix and it wasn't doing anything. Then I realized the reverb was bypassed and what I was hearing was the room in the IR.

Oh, and FWIW, the final release build has been sent to the beta testers for one final test. And it sounds even better than the beta...

Haha!

melt_capture.jpg

The thing I notice is that I can hear the room in the IRs more with Quantum for some weird reason. I was playing with headphones last night and went to reverb block to turn up the mix and it wasn't doing anything. Then I realized the reverb was bypassed and what I was hearing was the room in the IR.

Cliffanator - has the UltraRes/Standard Res cabs been taken into account similar to the algorithm changes that were performed for G3 FW18.07+ aka the "bug" fix that you performed? Just curious if you'll have to reengineer some of that with Q1. Cheers mate, can't wait to try it!

Back
Top Bottom