Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Public Beta

Oh, and FWIW, the final release build has been sent to the beta testers for one final test. And it sounds even better than the beta...

But I thought WE WERE the beta testers? Can't we just all get it then report back if there are any bugs? I have a gig that I have to leave for in 20 minutes. It would be great to use the most current version.

But I thought WE WERE the beta testers? Can't we just all get it then report back if there are any bugs? I have a gig that I have to leave for in 20 minutes. It would be great to use the most current version.

i can't tell if you are being serious, but no, we are not the Beta testers. when something is called a "Public" Beta, that means there was a Private Beta - and other versions - released to a non-public group.

having us "all" get it defeats the purpose of testing releases for the general public.

i can't tell if you are being serious, but no, we are not the Beta testers. when something is called a "Public" Beta, that means there was a Private Beta - and other versions - released to a non-public group.

having us "all" get it defeats the purpose of testing releases for the general public.

I wasn't really being serious but the thought had crossed my mind that if it's still marked as a "beta" why couldn't it be released to those willing to risk it? I'm not really that impatient and I fully understand the reasoning, it was just the principle idea that I was curious about.

Back
Top Bottom