Axe-Fx II PDF Manual now Online

Lunch time reading for sure.

you're telling me...the triaxis clean green channel is in...oh lord yeah...gimme that sweet spongy honey clean goodness

I've been dealing with sellers remorse after letting go of nearly all of my gear to make the move from NY to LA easier and less expensive. If there is a Triaxis in there I'm all over the regret. I just hope the whoie Triaxis has been modeled!

Oh.. just did a search through the pdf. Looks like only the green channel made it in. Regretting selling the Triaxis again.

Last edited:
“EXCESSS CPU
UTILIZATION! REDUCE LOAD” --> page 159 --> shouldnt it be Excess CPU Utilizi...?? just sayin :D

Lunch time reading for sure.

I've been dealing with sellers remorse after letting go of nearly all of my gear to make the move from NY to LA easier and less expensive. If there is a Triaxis in there I'm all over the regret. I just hope the whoie Triaxis has been modeled!

Oh.. just did a search through the pdf. Looks like only the green channel made it in. Regretting selling the Triaxis again.

I believe the Recto Orange and Recto Red are from the Triaxis too. Though please fact check me on that.

i've managed to replicate everything i had on the triaxis, except the clean, which i used the green channel for. the USA clean (which is more yellow than green) doesn't have the same hump in the lower midrange that the green channel seems to have, so i'm happy. all the other stuff you can get quite easily, if you choose the right amp and especially if you use the mesa para eq to mimic the dynamic voice control.

Well done to Matman, too. I know how tough manuals are to write and he's done a really great job.

Back
Top Bottom