Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 5.01 Up

customer service at its best. Never had that with a product before. Unbelieveable. Thank you very much Cliff.

What id like is to see the same consistency i see from cliff and his team in the people posting and asking and demanding.... many people do the grateful act first and then the " you owe me and i demand be donde now" attitude the moment they dont like something or want something.

As always i am greateful and find the changes helpful. Thanx FAS!

You know, Clif (and the the entire FAS crew), you guys really are an anomaly... especially these days. The irony is this: if Fractal Audio Systems were cells in a human body... constantly mutating and improving themselves... providing new and updated information on a regular basis for surrounding cells, so that those surrounding cells were compelled to share this information with yet more surrounding cells... it would be called cancer. This says so much as to how the modern world operates... companies like yours are behaving in a way that is seen by the larger system as cancerous... and yet, it is they who are the cancer... hiding behind the illusion of being medicine while calling the REAL medicine cancer.

I'm sure there are more than a few of the 'big players' that would love to see you guys excised 'from the body'... for, it is this style of business practice that exposes them for what they are.

Anyway, this level of dedication to your customer base is a refreshing breath, and a business model that others should learn from.

You have my support... and thank you for yours...

The infamous "shotgunn" update! ;)
Thanks!!

I honestly think this should be renamed from 5.01 to "Shotgunn Update" :D

I would like to draw an interesting parallel here that relates to Shotgunn's misery. I am a Pro Tools (both standard and HD) user and an Axe user. Like many Pro Tools users, I have come to the point where I have virtually given up on Pro Tools/ Avid but am stuck because I own 10s of $thousands of their gear. Still, they won't answer an email and I can't talk to them on the phone (without paying $40) and I don't think they could care less about my issues (or whether their gear works with the Axe).

The fact that Cliff and Fractal respond the way they do to users is beyond comprehension in a day when you cannot even get a phone # or a direct email for many companies. I own a ton of gear. I'm not that smart so I need a ton of support. :roll Fractal Audio is virtually the only company I know that supports it's users the way it does. Kudos to all who help!

I was literally about to upgrade to 5.0 then I saw a post on Facebook that 5.0.1 is out. I can't that you enough, Cliff and FAS team!! Every fw feels like I get a brand new machine!!

Random freezees\lockups in all my live presets are GONE, as promised. Thank you so much for fixing it so fast Cliff.

@Robo... I tested all the scenarios we went through the other day and could not get it to freeze. Absolutely amazing support!!!

@Peerhan... the latest version of Axe Edit (v1.0.267) is up to date with this 5.01 firmware.

Note to self...check forum before updating firmware. Well FW 5.0 will get a sweet try out at jam only to be thrown away callously for the 5.01. It's a cruel world.

Back
Top Bottom