Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.01 Released

Maybe it's just me, but it sure feels like this public release and the last public beta the amps just feel better. I mean they just seem to react more natural I guess? I think when I bought my XL it was on v14, and it just keeps getting better. It sounded great from day one but now I think how the amps respond has caught up to the great sound.

Thanks Cliff!

FW 18.01 G3

" Those that have been fully ported are indicated by “(G3)” after the model name on the Pre page of the Amp block."

Hello. I updated, But No indication (G3 ) in any amp on the list. = /
Greetings !

Attachments

• Axe Screen.jpg
    Axe Screen.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 186
D
" Those that have been fully ported are indicated by “(G3)” after the model name on the Pre page of the Amp block." Hello. I updated, But No indication (G3 ) in any amp on the list. = /
Greetings !

Check the pre page of the amp block in the front panel screen of your AxeFx......

Surprised myself after UG to FW 18.01. I accidentally turned on the 000 Preset Bassman 59 and thought that I was still on the JTM45 - I thought to myself, wow this Marshall sounds more organic all of a sudden. Then looked up to see that I was back on 000 Bassman. Wow even the grandfather of all Marshalls sounds much more stellar with G3. I played it for the next 45 minutes and re-fell in love with that amp - Love it
And the Boutique (Matchless Cheiftain) has a level of dynaic on tap that blows me away. You must play with sound picking dynamics on that amp - It is a great dynamic example of the G3 improvements. WOW

Upgraded this night!
And now I'm facing 12 hours at work... before firing up the nu fw!!!
How can I?

If an Oscar for the guitar gear exist... I think Cliff is the candidate #1 !!!!

:) Struggling to find the right words. Magnificent!

Pauly

[size=+1]
NOTE: After installation of this firmware the new "Word Clock" parameter may be set to SPDIF/AES Input. This will result in a "NO INPUT CLOCK!" warning. Navigate to the I/O->Audio menu and set Word Clock to "Auto".

NOTE: The USB Return Level parameter will be unitialized after installation of this firmware. Set the desired USB Return Level via the I/O->Audio menu.
[/size]

Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/18.0/axefx2_18p01.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/18.0/axefx2_xl_18p01.zip

XL Plus:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/18.0/axefx2_xlplus_18p01.zip

In case you missed it:
[size=+1]
NOTE: After installation of this firmware the new "Word Clock" parameter may be set to SPDIF/AES Input. This will result in a "NO INPUT CLOCK!" warning. Navigate to the I/O->Audio menu and set Word Clock to "Auto".

NOTE: The USB Return Level parameter will be unitialized after installation of this firmware. Set the desired USB Return Level via the I/O->Audio menu.
[/size]

We have an incredible guitar modeler with this FW
My best gear ever! Love the new amps and the new ir from oh v3 orange to play with
Have to test more the new marschally cab from fas but seems great too
What a nice week !

Damn wonderful news that finally there is JVM OD1 Red mode ,IMO it was best channel and mode for my old JVM. Very different than all those other modes ,can`t wait to hear some clips for that model and mode.

Back
Top Bottom