Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.01 Released

Anyone able to do a list of the amps that are on the G3 technology? My unit is at the studio and it will be a day or two before I'm able to make it there.

Anyone able to do a list of the amps that are on the G3 technology? My unit is at the studio and it will be a day or two before I'm able to make it there.

I believe some nice guy will update his website with this info as soon as possible.
I can confirm that there is no G3 Petrucci IIC+ yet. Not that I was in a hurry to check that, just happens that my main patch is a IIC+ ;)

attachment.php

I'm so terribly sorry, but at this point I had to... :mrgreen

Attachments

• toaster_1.jpg
    toaster_1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,075
CLIFF!!!! Did you really just add the ability to use an external word clock?!!! Holy shit that's been on my wish list since the Ultra!

Damn, I just realized that I've been here for almost 7 years....amazing how fast time flies.

I believe some nice guy will update his website with this info as soon as possible.
I can confirm that there is no G3 Petrucci IIC+ yet. Not that I was in a hurry to check that, just happens that my main patch is a IIC+ ;)

not sure about that nice guy you're talking about, but i'll be updating my site with as much info as i can. i just got all the download links and release notes added to my site. now i'm gonna update and work through the amp list, etc.

i get the stuff the same time as everyone else so i just have to work fast to get the info out quickly.

Axe-Fx & Fractal Audio Tutorials | AxeFxTutorials.com

I suppose my first question is with regard to the USB return level:

As someone that doesn't use USB, apart from when I occasionally try my hand at reamping (which I've never gotten to work right), where should I start with that setting/should I just leave it alone at -60?

Back
Top Bottom