Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.04 Released

I've been having a problem with Axe-Edit copying large groups of my presets to other banks. No idea when this is happening, but I never go past preset #45, and I see multiple copies of everything I made in the lower 45, showing up above that.

Whatever. Not particularly worried about that bug right now. Now I exported all the presets I wanted to keep, because I wanted to restore the factory presets, most of which are now overwritten. I got the latest firmware installed, then installed the "all 3 banks" file with Fractal-Bot. When it finished, I noticed that ALL presets are "empty". I tried installing just the A bank too. Same result.

How to fix? I have the 2XL.

Just bring the presets you saved back in where you want them. For example, say you hve 10 presets that you saved. You'll need 10 spots in the preset bank that you don't like so you can over-write them with your presets that you had previously saved. This is the good thing about backing up individual presets.

I noticed this when I brought in the latest banks that were offered with the new presets. All my presets were gone so I had to bring them in individually where I wanted them. Hope this helps...good luck.

Just bring the presets you saved back in where you want them. For example, say you hve 10 presets that you saved. You'll need 10 spots in the preset bank that you don't like so you can over-write them with your presets that you had previously saved. This is the good thing about backing up individual presets.

I noticed this when I brought in the latest banks that were offered with the new presets. All my presets were gone so I had to bring them in individually where I wanted them. Hope this helps...good luck.

I don't think you fully understood my post. I can restore the presets I made and backed up, no problem. I want to get the *factory presets* back. When I "restore" those, I get 384 slots of "empty".

Thanks for the reply.

Oh man, you're right. I did misunderstand. So sorry. I've never had that problem. All the newest banks loaded up for me when I have tried them. I've never gotten a bunch of blanks...wow. I don't even know where to start on that one...sorry. :(

Oh man, you're right. I did misunderstand. So sorry. I've never had that problem. All the newest banks loaded up for me when I have tried them. I've never gotten a bunch of blanks...wow. I don't even know where to start on that one...sorry. :(
It's all right. I've contacted Fractal support.

Back
Top Bottom