Axe-Fx II Firmware 16.03 Released

Added stereo UltraResTM capability to Cabinet block. To utilize this feature set the Mode parameter to “Stereo UltraRes”. When in this mode non-UltraRes IRs are processes in normal resolution whereas UltraRes IRs are processed using the UltraRes engine.

So basically does this make high res cabinet mode obsolete? I know before you had to run 2 UR cabs to get stereo with those cab types. Now that you can put one cab in and run it in stereo, would that basically give you all the benefits of UR without having the added CPU overhead of running two cabinets?

028c-SM7-V30-4x12.dat"029c-SM7-V30-4x12.dat"
030c-SM7-V30-4x12.dat"
031c-SM7-V30-4x12.dat"

Ok, so if I shoot a new IR of my cab using the Axe-Fx will it then be Ultra Res? If not, then how can it be achieved?

Will axe-edit need an update to show the full options for the new reverb controls, or is it a behind the scenes update to the algorithms?

Once again... The Axe FX has is the BEST GEAR PURCHASE EVER. Never have I had anything close to like this.
I am truly a fan of this company. Saying that before I have even downloaded the update. I'm pretty stoked about the reverb and the stereo UR cabs!

Answered my own question - needs AxeEdit update - I can assign Stereo Ultrares in cab block, but cant choose which second cab from axe edit user interface.

Answered my own question - needs AxeEdit update - I can assign Stereo Ultrares in cab block, but cant choose which second cab from axe edit user interface.

Every new fw / functions needs a new AE update . Now you can see this option only on the little green monitor on your Axe Fx

Back
Top Bottom