Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Public Beta #2 (Beta 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Friedman expert, so don't want to do any kind of critique - they just sound a lot different from an HBE patch I was using yesterday in beta1, particularly the HBE V1 Fat - others more familiar than me will chime in if there's an issue, otherwise, carry on, (I'll switch back to JVM for my higain Marshalls patch).
Without critical analysis, the BE V1 sounds basically the same to me.

Ahh, of course. I couldn't find the new diode option in my TR express preset, so that makes sense. I'll put it through the ringer tomorrow when I get off work.

I dont wanna, 19 perfect,,,,,,, hmm well ok,,,, I've never been disappointed since I bought an early new Ultra.in CC's code, Editor was 3rd party Java. You new guys are so spoiled.
BTW its still all in the fingers,,,, shhhhh Release the Kraken! Thank you Beta testers! Your part of why Fractal is King in my book Kudos X5

Last edited:
I got to salute Cliff for his profound and restless attention to detail he gives us.

I’m so damn looking forward to test driving this new firmware... it seems everybody’s getting ‘morning wood’ over it so far. 😄

Installing ... on a work day, it feels like beeing payed for the first time while using my gear 😅. I could easily get used to this

Thank you

Happy Diwali

Cheers 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom