Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Public Beta #2 (Beta 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Friedman HBE V1 Fat model sounds quite different from what I was hearing in beta1 - I know there was a change on it but could someone else take try it and verify it sounds correct?

@FractalAudio

Cliff, any chance you could take a break from the AxeFX III and work with the FM3 and FM9 teams for a few weeks to help them get caught up? You are a coding machine! New updates just about every week and even releasing updates on Sunday evening. That is so impressive. You certainly are dedicated to your craft and your company. How about throwing a little love toward the FM crowd. 😂😂😂

Seriously, you impress the hell out of me. Keep up the good work!

@FractalAudio - Hi Cliff, if someone loads firmware 21 public beta (and it therefore reset various preset amps values) and then for whatever reasons, they decide to roll back to firmware 20.04/20.05, will their fw 20.04/05 presets also revert back to pre-firmware 21 amp values under firmware 20.04/.05? Or are the presets now permanently changed to firmware 21 values under prior firmware?

Please assume for this question that that no one actually "saved" any presets after loading firmware 21 (because we all get it would then appear "empty" under a roll back), instead they just loaded fw 21. public beta up to work over presets made under firmware 20.04, then wanted to revert back to fw 20.04 for the time being?

In other words, will they be required to reload their prior saved presets/banks under firmware 20.04/05 versions after rolling back from firmware 21, in order to get the fw 20.04/05 amp model values that fw 21 writes over? Thanks in advance for letting forumites understand how to handle.

Last edited:
Is it only that one model ?
How are the other BE/HBE models
I'm no Friedman expert, so don't want to do any kind of critique - they just sound a lot different from an HBE patch I was using yesterday in beta1, particularly the HBE V1 Fat - others more familiar than me will chime in if there's an issue I'm sure, otherwise, if correct, carry on, (I'll switch back to my happy JVM place for my higain Marshalls patch).

Last edited:
Friedman HBE V1 Fat model sounds quite different from what I was hearing in beta1 - I know there was a change on it but could someone else take try it and verify it sounds correct?
Sounds rotund, but I have no idea how a friedman sounds in person!

Not seeing the vocaroo I uploaded :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom