Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Cliff said 1-2 months before any will come here, so that makes it late july or late august i guess, no idea how many units will be sent though.

We all have to sit and wait until we get an email from IM apparently.

Not fun.

Yup I'm over obsessing and just waiting for the email to say they have one for me now. It's been a big come down from my initial gear selling frenzy in the hopes of getting one in the first week or so. Now I'm resigned to just waiting my turn.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
Its hard waiting when the dollar is so good at the moment. I wonder if it would be worthwhile buying the american dollars now and then you could sell them at purchase time if the dollar has fallen. Or it could keep climbing. I cant even find a cheap ultra now, these axe fxs are as rare as the fiordland moose.......

Its hard waiting when the dollar is so good at the moment. I wonder if it would be worthwhile buying the american dollars now and then you could sell them at purchase time if the dollar has fallen. Or it could keep climbing. I cant even find a cheap ultra now, these axe fxs are as rare as the fiordland moose.......

lol at the immortal avatar

+1 How so? So far as I can tell they are only selling/shipping to US residents atm. Also I'd rather buy closer to home if I can for warranty purposes.

Well this thursday will be one month from when cliff said 1-2 months before any shipments to aus, so hopefully we might get an update this week but i doubt it, my guess is another couple months before we see anything.

Well this thursday will be one month from when cliff said 1-2 months before any shipments to aus, so hopefully we might get an update this week but i doubt it, my guess is another couple months before we see anything.

Yeah - I'm not holding my breath. Fractal's estimates are typically on the optomistic side, so I'd reckon a couple more months will be about right.

Does IM have an actual store Andrew? I have heaps of family and friends in Brisbane that could come down and pick up my Axe Fx II if it helps save time on processing and shipping hehe :D

Back
Top Bottom