Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Soooo, it's now 1 month since cliff said 1-2 months before any units leave for australia, Just wondering if i could please trouble cliff for an update?
Do you think it will be another month before units are shipped to australia, or sooner? Later?
I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, no entitlement issues just chomping at the bit to get one of these beasts.
I know you guys at fractal are working like crazy to get these out there but any update would be greatly appreciated

Soooo, it's now 1 month since cliff said 1-2 months before any units leave for australia, Just wondering if i could please trouble cliff for an update?
Do you think it will be another month before units are shipped to australia, or sooner? Later?
I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, no entitlement issues just chomping at the bit to get one of these beasts.
I know you guys at fractal are working like crazy to get these out there but any update would be greatly appreciated
+1

The Tone Merchants Option:
Rob from Tone Merchants in North Hollywood now has a waiting list for late August units. The catch(es) - expect to pay full retail, and you MUST have a Californian address for shipping (how you get it from California to your place is your problem).

If you can meet those requirements and are sufficiently desperate, it's an option.

Ok since we have had no news and we are all getting doom and gloomish, I thought I would post this very funny New Zealand comedian, sing some gems. Most of you americans and english wont get our humour but the kiwis and aussies in this forum will laugh your arse off :D

tweedle dee
tweedle dum
when oh when
will my turn come

The longer I have to wait the more I come to the realisation I can't afford this. But the more I look at the alternatives the more I realise I won't be happy with anything else. I wish I could just get one bought and be done with it. Any news Andrew?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Hi Folks, Happy to say that there is a AxeII on a plane on it's way down under, via a friend in the US. I should get it early next week Yeeee Haaaaa :)

I am in Perth so if anyone wants to have a play and a listen just PM me to get together or come on down to a gig. Look out for the "Time Delegates" at the Orient Hotel in Freo or at the Cruising Yacht Club in Rockingham over the next few months.

Cheers Simon ( o )===:::

Last edited:
Well the arse just fell out of the kiwi dollar. Ignoring the big picture it means for me that I probably can't afford an MFC now, which is pretty annoying.

:-x

Nice :) hope you enjoy! If I had somewhere I could blast a tube amp I probably would have given up waiting by now too ;)

Cheers.

Edit: No, I lie. I'm all about the Axe FX II at the moment, but this wait is killer!

:D

Last edited:
Hi Folks, Happy to say that there is a AxeII on a plane on it's way down under, via a friend in the US. I should get it early next week Yeeee Haaaaa :)

I am in Perth so if anyone wants to have a play and a listen just PM me to get together or come on down to a gig. Look out for the "Time Delegates" at the Orient Hotel in Freo or at the Cruising Yacht Club in Rockingham over the next few months.

Cheers Simon ( o )===:::
When you say it's on a plane on it's way - is that via Melb or Sydney by any chance ? :twisted :mrgreen

Seriously though, well done ! ...and please give us some feedback/post a clip when you get it.

"I have it on good authority that the Axe-FX II's are now on their way to Australia."

That's what I'd like to read here! Have a great weeekend all :)

Even if they were on there way, the two new owners would be very happy but the other 367 of us will have that empty feeling in our stomach. I dont see a whole lot coming in the first shipment

Back
Top Bottom