Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

When you say it's on a plane on it's way - is that via Melb or Sydney by any chance ? :twisted :mrgreen

Seriously though, well done ! ...and please give us some feedback/post a clip when you get it.

My Axe II has been on a little journey, It first went to California to check out the beach & babes, then off to Memphis to find it's roots musically. A quick stop over in Japan for some eastern culture before languishing for a while in a girly bar in Singapore where unfortunately it seems to have become quite comfortable as it hasn't left there yet! But fear not because according to the con-note it is "guaranteed" to be safely home to Perth (not going anywhere near you bunch of miscreants over in the eastern states :) ) on Monday !!!!
I am hoping that after it's epic journey it will have fulfilled it's wanderlust and settle in to a rocking life in the suburbs where it will meet its new friends, Matrix (GT800Fx), Leo and Les :).
Cheers Simon ( o )===:::

My Axe II has been on a little journey, It first went to California to check out the beach & babes, then off to Memphis to find it's roots musically. A quick stop over in Japan for some eastern culture before languishing for a while in a girly bar in Singapore where unfortunately it seems to have become quite comfortable as it hasn't left there yet! But fear not because according to the con-note it is "guaranteed" to be safely home to Perth (not going anywhere near you bunch of miscreants over in the eastern states :) ) on Monday !!!!
I am hoping that after it's epic journey it will have fulfilled it's wanderlust and settle in to a rocking life in the suburbs where it will meet its new friends, Matrix (GT800Fx), Leo and Les :).
Cheers Simon ( o )===:::

Well how did you go?

I hope theres an announcment soon, I dont think I can wait much longer. I think im going to have to just grab an ultra to get rid of this gas and then upgrade to the II when my number comes up which im guessing will be next year

Well I joined the axe fx 2 aussie waiting list the other day via independent music here in Brisbane. I really hope they get a reasonable shipment of AxeII's cause I'm ready to literally throw my money at them for one.

And it seems the focus is on that list atm too. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get any good news this month.

Cheers

Yeah that sucks... thats like an extra $400.... If I knew 100% that it wasn't going to get here for a minimum of 6 months then I would actually bite the bullet.

A better option is to fund a trip to the US and make a 3 day detour to swing past Fractal HQ and beg for a unit hahaha

I think even if you bring it back yourself you are still liable for duty. You could of course make sure the box was open and had been used and you could say you took it over for a gig and just brought it back, bring back a nice les paul just to make the story sound more beliveable haha oh and wear dark glasses and a silly hat at the airport and they may think your someone famous and rush you through

Back
Top Bottom