Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

I signed up on 15th of May.
I'm also ready and waiting and have a buyer patiently awaiting for my Ultra.

Hi Guys,

We're expecting a small amount of Axe-Fx II's at the end of this month and more a few weeks later, then more again in October.
Fractal Audio are getting Axe-Fx II's to us as soon as they can, there's just been a few hold ups with production.

We'll be contacting people on the waiting list as soon as we have a confirmed shipping date.

Price to be announce very soon.

Y'know the end of the month really isn't that far away... here's hoping for a happy news email sometime soon :D

Matrix GT800Fx For Sale in Perth

Hi Folks, Anyone interested in a Matrix for sale? It is only a month old in perfect condition. Would love to keep it but unfortunately I need the cash and still have my Koch MT100 Amp sitting around so it has to go :(
Will let it go for AU$600.00 plus freight.

Message me on 0417 952 563

Cheers S ( o )===:::

Nah, first time user. Coming from a big $3.5k worth pedalboard which I've been slowly selling off because I got sick of making cables etc. Very happy so far, but still working things out. So much to learn in this box of wonders!

Hi Guys,

We're expecting a small amount of Axe-Fx II's at the end of this month and more a few weeks later, then more again in October.
Fractal Audio are getting Axe-Fx II's to us as soon as they can, there's just been a few hold ups with production.

We'll be contacting people on the waiting list as soon as we have a confirmed shipping date.

Price to be announce very soon.

It's the end of the month! It's the end of the month!

:D

Hmm, he says that they will contact people on the waiting list when the shipping date is confirmed, i am not aware of anyone being contacted so i would assume fractal haven't actually sent any yet.

Hmm, he says that they will contact people on the waiting list when the shipping date is confirmed, i am not aware of anyone being contacted so i would assume fractal haven't actually sent any yet.

Party pooper :cry

I can only assume he will only contact a number of people = the number of units, who's to say those people are even on the forum?

However, I suspect you're right

Cheers.

Last edited:

I thought they would announce the price first?
It really feels like xmas is coming early!

Keep an eye out of forums guys. I got mine from someone who didn't bond well with it and I got it for $2700, including shipping and all fees etc. Just keep an on eye on music websites classifieds.

Really hope that those of you who plan to purchase locally don't get ripped off like most prices here in Australia. Best of luck everyone!

Keep an eye out of forums guys. I got mine from someone who didn't bond well with it and I got it for $2700, including shipping and all fees etc. Just keep an on eye on music websites classifieds.

Really hope that those of you who plan to purchase locally don't get ripped off like most prices here in Australia. Best of luck everyone!

You LUCKY LUCKY bastard :)

I've seen a couple of deals like that. I don't have the cash for anything like this though so it's a no goer for me.

Back
Top Bottom