Axe-Fest II

Now on stage: Santiago and his band, with Chris Taylor (Bush) and Andy Wood again, yeah!

James Santiago and team setup.

5egy5any.jpg

bu2ajabe.jpg

yhe6ynum.jpg
y7u8ugan.jpg

Andy Wood joking/playing the first few notes of the Top Gun theme with a big ole s eatin' grin on his face. Harold Faltermeyer and Steve Stevens would be proud.

My opinion: it's an event attending people have paid for.
Also, volunteers help with organizing and all.
Agreed, however good streamed events are paid for also, and some chose to not attend ,others like myself planned on being there ,but circumstances made it impossible! I for one would have been more than happy to pay for it!!

My opinion: it's an event attending people have paid for.
Also, volunteers help with organizing and all.

My opinion:If its about money,then have it like a pay per view event and stream it world wide,think of how many people would attend,unlike what looks like the 20 or so that are there.

A few Axe-Fest II Pics

Sorry I didn't get more....was in awe, and kept forgetting! :)

Javier and Tosin
photo 4.jpg

Tosin
photo 3.jpg

Felix
photo 2.jpg

This...just because it caught my eye as I walked into the show! +1
photo(3).jpg

Agreed, however good streamed events are paid for also, and some chose to not attend ,others like myself planned on being there ,but circumstances made it impossible! I for one would have been more than happy to pay for it!!

Yup, couldn't afford the plane tix and hotel to attend. Would have been nice if there was a cheaper alternative. People pay for lots of events (like rock concerts) and there are crappier alternatives like watching the dvd. its cheaper and you lose the experience of being there but its an option. Mind you, I would not sit at my computer all day to watch a 2day event stream. just hoping some of the highlights will be pinned up on youtube.

My opinion:If its about money,then have it like a pay per view event and stream it world wide,think of how many people would attend,unlike what looks like the 20 or so that are there.
It's not about money.. it's about content control. That why some of the video from last years event has never been released.

Second day with Cliff's part was great. Lots of usefull information about amp parameters to understand how things
function and how to chase the good tone:) was a great event, thx to everyone for organizing, for being there
(Would it be a problem if i crank up my new nl12s in a hotel room :)

Back
Top Bottom