Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

Phoebe cates and grace jones..
indications of the age demographic of axe fx users...:lol

Steady on!

I was reading Hello today in the dentists, and Grace Jones very recently attacked a pap with some tree branches despite being aged 60 or 70 or something. Good luck to the old girl! Plus I think as you get older you have more right to do things like that.

I don't think the younger ones have the same style though. One Direction tried to get into the exclusive "5 Hertford Street" Club recently. The bouncer wasn't impressed. So when they told him who they were he pointed down the road and commented that was the one direction they were going in - to which they left!! Wouldn't have happened in my day.

Hello everyone

I have my axe fx 2 with 10.12 firmware because the new presets use deftones who have posted on the site recently, before using the 10.11 version which is on the website but when I got these new presets Stef Carpenter did not recognize and investigating I realized that was to use the 10.12 version finally doing this solved my problem all the presets sound amazing even though I use a rocktron velocity 300 and 1960 lead 4x12 marshal. Yesterday also install the new driver 168 and no problems still recording normally.

My query is on the axe edit, because now I have the beta 1.9 and works with the 10.12 version or other sometimes if not, what I want to know is if you tell them I'm doing well or not, or my axe fx2 is at risk of miscarry.

My other query is to be certain that with the ax edit 3 work properly without problems with firmware 10.12 or will give us another additional firmware 10.12 when you post the new axe edit 3

I thank you in advance to help me with my queries

Jean

I would be more than happy to wait another month. Laying pressure on both the company and all the beta-testers are in the way of THE full-working next version.
With respect to all, of course.
My callouses are worn out, my girl-friend furious about me not getting to bed before late night and I just bought new reading-glasses to avoid waking her up after slipping the headphones to my ears.

i got back from vacation a few days ago.
A lot of anticipation had already built up, caused by the heavy mail traffic between beta testers. ;-)

I installed the latest build of AE 3.0 beta. And the accompanying latest v11 beta firmware.

AE 3.0 looks sleek and is very stable. It *feels* solid too, during editing. An experience I never had with previous AE versions. I didn't trust AE before. Now I do. TNP guarantees that all editing conforms to the hardware; software and hardware are no longer two separate entities.

In the beta process reported bugs are fixed immediately. Impressive! And it's no longer patchwork. I'm so happy that AE has been built up from the ground.

It's not entirely done yet. Axe-Manage will follow. And hopefully the announced IR mixing utility.

Speaking of v11, the current beta builds improve even further on the public beta. Refinements in amp models are very easily noticeable.

The Axe-Fx II v11, AE 3.0, Fractal-Bot ... Coming to you real soon!

Last edited:
Yek, thanks for the update.

I suspect many people don't realize that the beta of AE 3.0 that is currently under Beta Group testing is most likely not a single version, but one that has minor updates/patches being made and updated to the "Beta Group Team".
It's not as if the team has a single version that they are enjoying, (and teasing us), but much more likely they are receiving a new updated build every couple of days.
They are probably being asked to test certain functionality (Document), test "squashed" bugs (Document), and update any new findings( Fully Document!! ).
It's typically lots of work for the team and we all get to enjoy the fruits of their and the coders labor.

Thank You FAC and Beta Group Team!

i got back from vacation a few days ago.
A lot of anticipation had already built up, caused by the heavy mail traffic between beta testers. ;-)
I installed the latest build of AE 3.0 beta. And the accompanying latest v11 beta firmware.

AE 3.0 looks sleek and is very stable. It *feels* solid too, during editing. An experience I never had with previous AE versions. I didn't trust AE before. Now I do. TNP guarantees that all editing conforms to the hardware; software and hardware are no longer two separate entities.

In the beta process reported bugs are fixed immediately. Impressive! And it's no longer patchwork. I'm so happy that AE has been built up from the ground.

It's not entirely done yet. Axe-Manage will follow. And hopefully the announced IR mixing utility.

Speaking of v11, the current beta builds improve even further on the public beta. Refinements in amp models are very easily noticeable.

The Axe-Fx II v11, AE 3.0, Fractal-Bot ... Coming to you real soon!

Back
Top Bottom