Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

I personally don't use axe-edit very often, but Im am very, very happy that the folks who do use it, will get their new editor soon. This is a great achievement from a great company. Just think in 10 years from now, just like we use the word crescent when we are talking about wrenches, we will be talking about fractal instead of modeler. Awesome, awesome product support!!!
Scott, AE v3 is [will be] so much better and more solid than any other AE release, that you may find yourself having a change of heart :)

Chiming in: beta testing is moving very efficiently people. Very responsive, very capable development team; highly motivated and knowledgeable beta team. Testing is ongoing and robust.

Thanks for the update. Out of curiosity, does the Beta team follow a VE software testing manual/plan or is it an ad-hoc (here you go and play and everyone just try and play with every feature and report things that appear broken)¿?¿?¿

Cheers.

Internal dev meeting at Fractal HQ (Matt & Cliff)...

23877.strip.gif

Absolutely Fantastic news! Nice job guys!

When you go have a look at Axe-manage, it would be completely freakin cool if it integrated into axe-change. Circle complete, world domination assured!!!

I am disappointed there will be no beta for the axis-edit 3.0 I find time really long this me prevented from working properly on the axefx 2 (yes I know it would put me to work through the axis directly) the problem is that I always worked via a log (Rp1000 Hd500) I understand one side reasons but another side not! I arrive) do things with AE 1.2 but like I have the firmware 11 b ben lack lots of things! How to become a Beta tester at fractal?I find it a pity that we have pasq more information on the release date real same can in any case I look forward to the final version or even a beta so I can work Grrrrr...Sorry I made my raleur

Je suis déçu il n'y aura pas de béta pour l'Axe-edit 3.0 je trouve le temps vraiment long cela m'empeche de bosser convenablement sur l'axefx 2 ( oui je sais il faudrait que je me mette à bosser par l'axe directement ) le probleme c'est que j'ai toujours bossé via un log (Rp1000 Hd500 ) je comprend d'un coté les raisons mais d'un autre coté non !!! j'arrive ) faire des choses avec AE 1.9 mais comme j'ai le firmware 11b ben il manque plein de choses !!! Comment devenir Beta testeur chez fractal ?
Je trouve dommage que l'on ai pasq plus de renseignement sur la date de sortie réel même approxivement en tout cas j'ai hate d'avoir la version finale ou même une béta que je puisse bosser Grrrrr ....
Désolé j'ai fait mon raleur !!!!

i really hope that all Software issues are gone with v 3 !
On Mac it is a horror to work with Axe Edit 1.9 beta...
still looses it's connection after some time... on all 3 MacBooks i have...
Does it also works now with the MFC ? So if i change to a other Preset on the MFC Axe Edit 1.9 looses it connection btw. it doesn#t switch to the chosen Preset on MFC...
And if i'm in the Studio that the USB Recording is finally working and not crashing after 10 or 20 Min and producing strange Noise...
I really hope that these issues are fixed... wait until Axe Edit 3 & FW 11 are out with my big Review in a German Music Magazin...
So thump's up if all is finally working...
if not... i sell my Axe...
waiting now for a working Axe Edit since March when i bought my Axe...

i really hope that all Software issues are gone with v 3 !
On Mac it is a horror to work with Axe Edit 1.9 beta...
still looses it's connection after some time... on all 3 MacBooks i have...
Does it also works now with the MFC ? So if i change to a other Preset on the MFC Axe Edit 1.9 looses it connection btw. it doesn#t switch to the chosen Preset on MFC...
And if i'm in the Studio that the USB Recording is finally working and not crashing after 10 or 20 Min and producing strange Noise...
I really hope that these issues are fixed... wait until Axe Edit 3 & FW 11 are out with my big Review in a German Music Magazin...
So thump's up if all is finally working...
if not... i sell my Axe...
waiting now for a working Axe Edit since March when i bought my Axe...

Nice attitude.

And thanks for my new signature!

Out of curiosity, does the Beta team follow a VE software testing manual/plan or is it an ad-hoc¿?¿?¿
Seeing how dozens of bugs have been found on release every time, the answer seems pretty clear to me ;)
I think with this way of testing, 10 people are not nearly enough.
OTOH, let's just enjoy the power in numbers with what happens on release.
What matters is that important bugs get fixed quickly and that "this time it will be different!" ;)

TIA to all beta testers and bug reporters :)
+ Extra special thanks to the ones that do deep things with the Axe and find the bugs no one else would (Bakerman, Simeon, ...)

Back
Top Bottom