Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

Exclusive photo of one of the AE testers at work!!!

article-0-117A2B26000005DC-962_638x413.jpg

Hope no one saw what I said as a negative shot. I was looking to insert a little humor. I never had a problem with the front panel use. I've always been an advocate of waiting what ever time it takes. It goes a long way in bettering the end result. All apologies If i've offended anyone:)

Hope no one saw what I said as a negative shot. I was looking to insert a little humor. I never had a problem with the front panel use. I've always been an advocate of waiting what ever time it takes. It goes a long way in bettering the end result. All apologies If i've offended anyone:)

That was horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself. BTW -- what did you say? ;)

There will be no "public beta". We'll go right to a final release version.

In the name of serving your immediate needs, there are some features which have been "thrown over the fence" to the next release, but all of what's to be released is not submitted for "testing" -- it is provided as a ready-to-use, believed-to-be-bug-free POWER TOOL.

There will be no "public beta". We'll go right to a final release version.

In the name of serving your immediate needs, there are some features which have been "thrown over the fence" to the next release, but all of what's to be released is not submitted for "testing" -- it is provided as a ready-to-use, believed-to-be-bug-free POWER TOOL.
What? Is it here? Where is it? Give it to me!!! Just point me to it and I'll go get it myself!

Thank goodness!

Hopefully the release is coincident with my return from Europe. That would be the most awesome homecoming present!

AxeEditCmd

I spend all day on the command line with my friends "grep, awk, sed and vi". I really wish I had more time to spend playing guitar.

AxeEditCmd1_zps4cbceb48.jpg

I updated your command line Preset Configuration Application to support Presets, Scene, Block and multiple updates per command.
For your review.. :)

I didn't want to say anything, but I got tired of waiting and started working on my own version.

Untitled-2_zps4ebc523c.jpg

I suppose you all like knobs and other lazy crap like that better huh?

:mrgreen

Chiming in: beta testing is moving very efficiently people. Very responsive, very capable development team; highly motivated and knowledgeable beta team. Testing is ongoing and robust.

You guys are amazing - thanks for making things easier for the rest of us when we get our hands on it.

What would have ever given you the impression that people around here are sensitive to perceived criticism of anything Fractal?

really excited about this. i don't know how you make the best, better.....but Fractal always finds a way.

I personally don't use axe-edit very often, but Im am very, very happy that the folks who do use it, will get their new editor soon. This is a great achievement from a great company. Just think in 10 years from now, just like we use the word crescent when we are talking about wrenches, we will be talking about fractal instead of modeler. Awesome, awesome product support!!!

I personally don't use axe-edit very often, but Im am very, very happy that the folks who do use it, will get their new editor soon. This is a great achievement from a great company. Just think in 10 years from now, just like we use the word crescent when we are talking about wrenches, we will be talking about fractal instead of modeler. Awesome, awesome product support!!!

Yeah, I'm already Frac'd ! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom