AX8 V8.02 Released!

Hands down the best yet! The presets are super useable as well. I've had an Axe in one form or another since 2008 and I have to say I don't even tweak anything anymore. I just select and jam. I still do my own IR's but I can see that going to the wayside soon too. It's just that good.

How do you get them into Fractal-Bot? When I click on the file on the Fractal Firmware & Presets page it just gives me an error.

Never mind. I appeared to be some issue with Safari and my connection. I used my phone and sent it to my desktop and it worked.

I've never been one of those "this update makes everything sound more real" type guys, but damn...just played a gig with the new update and...my rig sounds MORE REAL!

...I think. :p

...whether it's more real or not...it sounds freakin' fantastic!

Thanks FAS.

Quick question here,
1. is there anybody here experiencing "output jam" with HOT KITTY amp? This is what just happen on my AX8, Try to test all the amp on the new firmware (8.02), everything is ok until i choose the HOT KITTY amp. Suddenly there's no sound coming ouf from the AX8, the VU meter indicator stuck (freeze) at 0 db, the indicator for guitar input (LED beside the AX8 screen) is still working, try different amp and it's still no sound. Try to restart my AX8 and it back to normal, but then i check on the AMP block TYPE page, selection cursor it's not on the HOT KITTY but it's on 5153 50w blue. Do it another re-check, choose the HOT KITTY amp the problem start all over again. Turn the AX8 OFF for about 10 minutes and everything work fine with the HOT KITTY and etc. Is this bug or there's something wrong with my AX8?

2. is there a normal thing when the main out 1 knob at 0 (fully counter clockwise) and you still get the sound coming out from the AX8?

Thanks and sorry for long post :)

PS : is there anybody think that i'm posting on the wrong thread, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom