AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

It's very hard to tell. The most likely case is that the rate at which signups occurred drops off - the first couple of hours likely has the highest rate of "sign ups per minute", if you will. It's pretty likely that you are in for quite a wait, but it's not possible to know if that's weeks, or months.

where are you guys seeing this list? lol Are you putting everyone's post in a spreadsheet or something? LOL

Mine is at 10/13 2:46pm (pacific time)....am i close?? thanks

wait, just looked at the spreadsheet, i have along time to go..damnn

It seems to all depend on how many they produce a day. The simplest way I can think to break it down without using a lot of big math words that I don't even almost understand is... lol If you're 113 out like I am and they make 5 a day... it will take 23 working days before you'll (I'll in this case) get an invite.

It looks like February has been a pace of about 2 a day average, which would put me roughly 38 to 40 days out.

The only other aspects I think will begin to play out more is that more people signed up than will buy. That combined with the fact that each day after the 13th starts decreasing numbers more and more, the back end will start catching up and they'll actually both be able to get more done a day, and more of what would have been made will be shipped out anyway. The next two weeks will give a really strong idea of how things are working. Was January a slow month because they were making fewer a day with available parts, or are there some parts that just take a while to make and now that there is more quantity of them, they can actually really build at a pace that helps them keep their heads above water? My thought would be that even though these are pretty much hand made, they still have an assembly line process in the way work is organized, and the real hang up has been in getting enough things ready to go to actually get an assembly line running.

I can only imagine that even they intend to get faster as they go... as much as we want them, they have ideas for the future and want to keep moving too.

Back
Top Bottom