AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Tue 10/13/15 2:14 PMYes, people have gotten invites in 2016.
I received waiting list reply at 5:14 on October 13 EST and haven't received invite yet. I know there is no way to know when invite will be sent but is there a way to verify that I am still on list? I thought that at the rate they were going I would have received invite to purchase by now.

Last edited:
I received waiting list reply at 5:14 on October 13 EST and haven't received invite yet. I know there is no way to know when invite will be sent but is there a way to verify that I am still on list? I thought that at the rate they were going I would have received invite to purchase by now.

If you received a confirmation email, you are on the list. They aren't going to "miss" anyone that received a confirmation email.

No one knows how many units they can ship per day. Back when the ii was launched I recall they were only able to handle a very limited amount of units shipped per day. Obviously that was years ago but FAS has remained a small operation

I am kinda over the whole hype thing and not paying attention anymore...When its avail its avail....
Yeah, it's kind of pointless to keep beating a dead horse. No amount of talking on this forum will make them come any faster. They'll ship when they're ready. Note to self: Until that happens, I've got better things to do then to keep incessantly checking my email and this forum! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom