AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Anyone who's good with this process/numbers care to estimate approximately when they might finally get into the second day (Oct. 14th)? I'm at 12:30am eastern,,,any nugget/bone, anything to give me hope that I might receive something by at least spring, I'm dying here (!),,,and congrats to everyone that will be/are rocking their AX8's already!

Nobody knows, but I would suggest that there is the possibility that you might get an invite in the next few months. No way to say though, just pure conjecture.

There is not enough public information to even put out a guess, let alone an educated one. The only thing that you can say really is that yes, you will get an invite to purchase at some point.

It doesn't seem like many invites went out today compared to earlier this week. Maybe they've already went through the batch of units they produced?

I'm about 7 minutes away myself.

It will happen. I was pretty much resigned to having to wait till mid year. Fractal is working their ass off to get these out.

This is Happend because the stuff is top class and the price is so low, look at Apple they put The high price , because they knew their loyal consumer will buy no Matter what, but at least they can control the supply

not asking to be impatient... I'm just now getting the jist of some of the dates here. If I signed up the 23rd of October, am I relatively close, or are there the kinds of numbers that being 10 days away from people just getting their confirmation puts me months away?

Back
Top Bottom