Arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

Now Cliff please be so good as to make sure a goodly bunch make it across the pond to G66

cheers

Are the emails starting to go out...or are these for full price only ?

/starts checking email every five seconds/

Awesome!

I'll probably be in the group that passes once they receive the email. Tough times and with Christmas around the corner I gotta keep some other things up on the priority list. I'll still try to grab one come tax time though! Definitely looking forward to some reviews from the members.

AND checking junk mail folders, just in case....... :roll:

Can I order it now before email (maybe) comes and get the deal retroactively? Just to insure my spot? Damn, we're a desperate bunch........

Congratulations, Cliff. I hope it sells like water and is the best MIDI controller since sliced bread. Although I haven't been waiting for it, I love that there's another high-quality option available to me when I finally do outgrow and/or get sick of my FCB1010.

Cliff or tom of course now that the wait is finally over I don't have the money set aside to make an immediate purchase. How long after our name comes up on the waitlist can we redeem our 100 dollar discount? Also will the final sale price eventually drop to 650 after the waitlist is full or will 750 remain the full price?

Also would love to know how long the $100 discount is good for, or if the price will be dropped to $649 once the wait list is taken care of.

Are you guys ordering without the wait list discount coupon? Without knowing if an order now and email notification later (today, tomorrow, ??) will compute, ie, the discount can be used retroactively, it's hard to know what to do. I'm on the Yahoo store page ready to hit 'continue' but.... ???

I'm thinking that only the people who are on the waiting list and wait for their email will be the only ones that will get the discount. If you can't wait then you will pay the regular price. That's how it was with the ULTRA wait list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom