Anyone Using Factory Cabs 54-57?

Would you have a conniption fit if factory cab 54, 55, 56 or 57 were replaced?

• Total voters
Maybe you could recommend alternatives for them for people who use them..
There is no need for alternatives. Every firmware update consists a bunch of an additional UltraRes cabs - I think there's no reason to not to include those 4 cabs in the following updates, just to satisfy all those guys who use them.

I do not use any of the non-UR 4x12, except for the Basketweave G12H30 which is fabulous, in other words, please go ahead and change... I have never been disappointed by your cab replacement choices.

For those with the non-XL Axe-FXII (like me), could you make the additional Quantum Cabs for XL available as user cabs?

I do not use any of the non-UR 4x12, except for the Basketweave G12H30 which is fabulous, in other words, please go ahead and change... I have never been disappointed by your cab replacement choices.

For those with the non-XL Axe-FXII (like me), could you make the additional Quantum Cabs for XL available as user cabs?

Aren't those cabs included in the firmware download?

Ummm yeah, I pretty sure Cliff ain't going to make any bad tone decisions for his magic black box.

I say have at it!

Thanx Cliff!

I don't use them either, but it would be cool to add some new Ownhammer IR's too. Kevin's are just as great as Mikko's, especially the Justin York ones, they sound very natural. I don't believe there are any UR ownhammer IRs in the AxeFX factory cabs. Seems uncouth to say you hate one guys products and want to replace them with a competitor's. They are both excellent at what they do.

I don't hate Ownhammer's products. Quite the contrary. I simply don't like those particular IRs which are some of his early work which isn't nearly as good as his recent stuff. I asked him about replacing the old OH IRs with new ones and he would not consent. He has refused to allow any new IRs to be included as factory IRs.

Though I am using F54, 56 and 57 in various presets, I am not terribly concerned with the prospect of replacement- with thousands of available alternatives, how might anyone be so disposed?

I'd love to have some additional ML cabs! I've been on the fence about buying a cab pack or two and being able to try them out could definitely get me off the fence.

Simple suggestion- replace them, but offer the four as a free download for those who may want to continue to use them so they can upload them into User cab slots.

I don't hate Ownhammer's products. Quite the contrary. I simply don't like those particular IRs which are some of his early work which isn't nearly as good as his recent stuff. I asked him about replacing the old OH IRs with new ones and he would not consent. He has refused to allow any new IRs to be included as factory IRs.

Bad move on his part. Obviously he wants to be paid for his work but by allowing a few of them to be included in FW could possibly open the door to more customers

Back
Top Bottom