Announcing the Axe-Fx II XL Plus

haha this is pretty funny. So what happens when several other parts reach EOL, "Axe-FX Jaws IV the return of spock"?

Another funny (definitely not complaining!), is it any surprise that a green LCD has reached EOL?

Just right when I was saving up for an XL… the XL+ comes afterwards! Cliff you are seriously on a roll! Can't wait to see more info. come out about the XL+ !
(Firmware wise what upgrades it will get! )

P.S. can the Axe Fx XL+ also load/import axe fx 2 and axe fx XL presets? Or would I have to re-create all my presets from scratch??
Dude...seriously?

Just...the first freakin' post man!

I'm interested to know what if my XL craps a screen? Is there a screen update kit available to install as the regular screen is now no longer available?

I got in line for the alcantara headliner with diamond-stitch seating surfaces, but I'm staying for the custom black-and-white "+" sign after the letters "XL". :thumbsup:

if the old LCDs are out of production (?) what happens if a customer experience a LCD crashing in a mark I/II or XL and need a new one?

The Plus has much smaller knobs because all the back connections are moved to the front. The LCD display is now sitting on the back. Much more convenient if you play in a backing band.

Back
Top Bottom