Announcing AxeCapture: A plugin to save Axe-FX presets in your DAW project.

Issue happily solved after opening a new instance of AxeCapture. After that, the old instances can be used without errors.

Than you for your kind support, @GlennO

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/real-time-daw-control-of-axe.203083/post-2538599

Is there a way to control the Axe in real time with my DAW?

Ideally I would love to have an Axe-Edit AU or VST plugin so could automate parameter changes. This would be a powerful feature especially when re-amping thru the Axe.
In all honesty I would love to have an Axe-Edit plugin so that all of the parameters are visible to the DAW and can be automated like every other plugin I use every day.

A good example of this would be Spectrasonics Omnisphere that includes software control of many hardware synths.

Note to Fractal Audio: I would pay for an Axe-Edit plugin!

Last edited:
Personally, I think that would be an awesome idea. Imagine all the cool things you could do with a plugin that has automatable parameters that controls an Axe-FX. Not only could you use automation lanes to control Axe-FX parameters, but you could use a DAW control surface with hardware knobs and sliders to control an Axe-FX.

Personally, I think that would be an awesome idea. Imagine all the cool things you could do with a plugin that has automatable parameters that controls an Axe-FX. Not only could you use automation lanes to control Axe-FX parameters, but you could use a DAW control surface with hardware knobs and sliders to control an Axe-FX.
That would be sooooo sweet.

Back
Top Bottom