Andy T sound clip only online for short time

I haven't seen many clips by AT. I saw the BB demo and he played this and this sounds just like it did! I remember Timmons giving tips on lead tones... he told to lower the treble and boost the bass. I bet this tone would be easier to play with if that was done. Well played but I can tell that tone is hard to play with... you mastered it though! :) The one and only good IR being used here!

Thanks Buds,
After listening to it, and agree with clark. I'm gonna tweak a bit more, and noticed that the bb was set to 50 mix, and the solo sounds better with tone rolled off in the bb and a bit more hair. I'm trying get a reference point so no alteration at all in the DAW. Maybe this time i can play it with a lot less clams. Ruppert would say, "Not ready to share yet". :(
Sure hope Andy dont ever hear it though, lol

Dramelot said:
Thanks Buds,
After listening to it, and agree with clark. I'm gonna tweak a bit more, and noticed that the bb was set to 50 mix, and the solo sounds better with tone rolled off in the bb and a bit more hair. I'm trying get a reference point so no alteration at all in the DAW. Maybe this time i can play it with a lot less clams. Ruppert would say, "Not ready to share yet". :(
Sure hope Andy dont ever hear it though, lol

I think AT would be proud to hear how close you've tweaked this clip. :) It's a good clip already but I'm a perfectionist at times so I only see the bad in things. :)

Absolutely beautiful! I'd say that the difference between your tone and Timmons is that your's has a little more clarity. As soon as I read Timmons and tone "E.G." came to mind. Very cool! :cool:

Dramelot said:
Been working on a few Andy T sounds, decided to do a quick take on it and share for only a short while.
This is using the wrecker and bb preamp and 4 12 cali with EMG pickups.
Very raw, no mixing except pan. will never use it for anything but reference of my sound at this time.
So dont flame me, lol

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_mu ... ID=1053373

Duane,

This is beautifully done. The tone is spot on, yet wonderfully your own - that comes from your playing. This piece is not some overheated, always on the forum posting - this is indeed real musicianship. It shows in your playing, and your interpretation of this AT ditty.

Bravo for not over-hyping your contribution, and for making me smile :)

Awesome!!!

I feel myself drifting slightly to my left listening to this for the fourth time. It's panned a bit strong. I love Andy's tunes and style. Not so much a zillion notes but real tunes.

And +1 to Cliffs post. If this is with reduced muse I'm not sure I want to hear you in the zone...

Dramelot said:
Thanks guys!
Take 2. with less feeling lol

Now it's spot on! :D Andy gave away his BB preamp settings in that video... was it level a little over 9, cutting treble and boosting lows.

Back
Top Bottom