I'm saying they aren't new amps or models...it's the same ones that have been in the firmware for awhile on the Axe FX III...changing the naming convention didn't make them new amps.
Where did I say they were new amps? All I said is that they were redone and renamed, which they were.

The Friedman Harry Brown Eye is one of the best high gain amps in the Axe Fx! Just like the BEs, they excel at that Marshall Style of tone. And Yes, the models havent changed very much but since they are now ALL based of the newest model of BE (minus the 2010 Marsha), I wanted to revisit them.

The Mesa Subway Blues. Honestly This amp is kinda odd to me. It does somethings well but doesnt really excel at any one thing. Does anyone use this amp? Let me know how you are using it.

Fiber Vibrolux, another amp on the Vibro Journey. Has the classic clean tone that Fender is known for. Anyone use this for their clean tone?

The Trainwreck Express is a polarizing amp. Real life amp cost an insane amount and is very hard to dial in from what I have heard from people who have used it. Axe fx makes it easy to dial in, plus we even have the FAS Wreck, which is the Express imagined as Fractal's perfect Trainwreck ( I compare the FAS wrecker up against the Express in the video).

Last edited:
While I know this isnt technially amps of the axe fx, I did a play through of Aaron's Patch from Gift of Tone 2024 if anyone wants to check it out.

I know I already Covered the stealth, but this was when it was in the beta and it was a 50 watt. Now that its out of beta and 100watt, I redid my video and compared it to the non stealth 100 watt models and also put the stealth against the block letter and 5152!

I know I already Covered the stealth, but this was when it was in the beta and it was a 50 watt. Now that its out of beta and 100watt, I redid my video and compared it to the non stealth 100 watt models and also put the stealth against the block letter and 5152!

No, the beta was mistakenly labeled as 50w when it was 100w.

Lucas man, your production values have improved so much over the past few years. I'm guilty of only using patches that I'm 'familiar with' and have a tendency to overlook so many great tones out of the box. Killer content, production, chops and tone to boot. Looking forward to what 2024 holds for you.

Well, I have finally reached the end of the amps in the axe fx (until more are added that is). It was an awesome Journey getting to know all the amps we have in the axe fx! The Trainwreck Rocket is another unique amp that im glad was added to the axe fx because it is very expensive in real life!

Back
Top Bottom