Also Available in Black...

ok, you have my freaking attention!!!!

sell me one...nooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!

oh, dear. i think i need a cup of tea and a sit down.

ok, you have my freaking attention!!!!

sell me one...nooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!

oh, dear. i think i need a cup of tea and a sit down.

Steady on old chap

cuppa-earl-grey.jpg

Looking very nice! What are the advantages/extras of the Fractal expression over say a Mission or a Boss FV500? is there anything these other pedals cannot do that the Fractal can? just curious....

Hopefully smaller footprint than the Boss, with not deadspots. Hopefully more travel than the Mission pedals. Mission is great for Wah, but not volume, too little travel for smooth adjustments

I would love that pedal with a switch and an LED indicator to say it's engaged or not. Too many times I have stepped a little too hard/soft on my CryBaby and not realised it was still activated (or not). Probably just me being careless!

I would love that pedal with a switch and an LED indicator to say it's engaged or not. Too many times I have stepped a little too hard/soft on my CryBaby and not realised it was still activated (or not). Probably just me being careless!

Have you tried a spring loaded Mission with the Axe set to auto engage ? Step on it and the effect kicks in, take your foot off and it turns off. No click, or returning the pedal to O etc. Fantastic combination for live performance (unless you like leaving a half cocked wah on for effect, but then you can set that sort of thing with a footswitch or just make it part of a patch/scene)

Looks great...

What is the pedal travel like ? I enjoy the Mission pedals for wah/whammy type effects, but prefer more travel for modulation effects, volume etc. Currently I've got a modded EB VP Jr. (changed out the pot) that has a nice travel and small footprint. If the price is right, and the travel works well for smooth control of volume, delays etc, I'd totally purchase 2 of these.

Is there a waiting list to get on ?

I am with you... Also have two modded EB Jr and love them. If this has foot print and travel that is close I am so there

Looking very nice! What are the advantages/extras of the Fractal expression over say a Mission or a Boss FV500? is there anything these other pedals cannot do that the Fractal can? just curious....

This one goes to 11.

Back
Top Bottom