5 Minute Tones

It seems to be in stock more and more the past few months. I still can’t find it locally, but Amazon has it in various sizes.
Yeah I’ve resorted to ordering it on Amazon. I have found it routinely stocked at my local Target too

Delicious but...

https://grist.org/food/lead-in-hot-sauce/

Our local taco shop used to sell it and they no longer do because of this.
I reached out to El Yucateco a few years ago regarding this and they sent me a third party report on the lead concentrations and an explanation for a few of their products. I go through about a bottle a week of the XXX brown flavor. I don't like knowing anything I'm consuming has lead in it but I'm sure it's unavoidable to a degree. That being said, it may be time for a blood test....

Attachments

• Testing Results.png
    Testing Results.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 9
  • El Yucateco FAQ Page 1.png
    El Yucateco FAQ Page 1.png
    586.5 KB · Views: 8
  • El Yucateco FAQ Page 2.png
    El Yucateco FAQ Page 2.png
    413.5 KB · Views: 5
  • El Yucateco FAQ Page 3.png
    El Yucateco FAQ Page 3.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 5
  • El Yucateco FAQ Page 4.png
    El Yucateco FAQ Page 4.png
    453.3 KB · Views: 8
Yeah I’ve resorted to ordering it on Amazon. I have found it routinely stocked at my local Target too
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check Target next time I’m out. My local grocer switched to a different brand when the Hoy Fung wasn’t available and hasn’t switched back. Not sure if they’ll ever.

I'm calling bullshit on this study. UNLV is a corrupt joke. Knowing what goes on there makes the omission of Cholula a given. The food and beverage unions own the place.

A
What do they get for leaving off Cholula, do you think? Why would they care?
My conspiratorial mind could think of a dozen reasons, knowing UNLV, local politics, and the F&B union (the last vestige of the mob). The question I ask is why UNLV would deliberately omit the hot sauce that outsells all other brands combined by a wide margin in Las vegas. Why do they omit the one brand that's on every restaurant table? You think they didn't test it? Of course they tested it. They simply chose not to include it in the results. Draw your own conclusions.

But this is getting off topic. Thanks to Leon.

Delicious but...

https://grist.org/food/lead-in-hot-sauce/

Our local taco shop used to sell it and they no longer do because of this.
not sure which is more maddening. the fact there's lead in hot sauces i love or the fact you cant find a single damn article that lists the brands that fell below the legal permissible lead limits. smh. i F#$@%& HATE modern society but for fractal! 🙃

id gladly take my fractal in my time machine and jump back to the time just after the microwave oven became the norm and gladly leave every single invention since. you can take the computers, internet, AI, the complete erosion of our privacy and omnipotent governments and send it to the furthest regions of the universe.

Back
Top Bottom