5.02 somewhere?

I received mine last week and had 5.01 so I'm sure they have JUST released it (internally) so we'll see what happens, but until then, I know 5.01 will rock my house and my church! Haha

ah, the good old "some people have it but it's not available"... pfff :lol It's all gooooood 8)

I am such a weirdo - I hardly update firmware! :lol
I normally upgrade either if:

1. I want to feel like it's Christmas morning
2. There is a feature I want (eg dynamic modeling)
3. There is an amp/effect I want (eg tape delay/lonestar)
4. There is a user interface improvement that I like/needed.

So unless the improved looper or metronome comes in 5.02 I don't think I'd be upgrading :)

Due to the midi thru problem so far with 5 I have not been able to leave it installed on my Axe so I'm missing out on the latest improvements in the power amp and speaker. :|
Crossing my fingers that the midi-thru issue is solved with 5.02.
Why?
Because it hurts to play with crossed fingers...

Due to the midi thru problem so far with 5 I have not been able to leave it installed on my Axe so I'm missing out on the latest improvements in the power amp and speaker. :|
Crossing my fingers that the midi-thru issue is solved with 5.02.
Why?
Because it hurts to play with crossed fingers...

I second that.

5.02 dream framus splawn diamond nitro jsx, xxx, 6505 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just got my axe II today, and it has 5.02 on it... Sounds great, but I'm not sure how it'd be different from 5.01. Love it so far!!!

Come on Carvin Legacy!!! Everyone with 5.02 needs to check the amp types to see if there is a new model in there. I bet FAS is just sitting there watching us and giggling. We're like a bunch of 9 years old kids sneaking around our parents closet looking for our Christmas gifts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom