2 Guitars 1 Axe-FX II - Updated, in-depth

Awesome tutorial. One thing I haven't yet tried is running my Chapman Stick through the AxeFx. This is pretty much the guide to how to do that (since it's stereo - one side bass and the other side treble). Thanks.

Hi Chris,

I have electric guitar in Imput 1 L/Mono (Rear) and acoustic guitar in Imput 2. Electric guitar sound in studio monitors and 4x12 cabinet but acoustic guitar only sound in studio monitors. It´s posible acoustic guitar also sound in studio monitor and 4x12 cabinet?

Thanks

you might ned to post a screenshot of the layout, but i suspect you need to connect the acoustic line to the fxl block

Hi simeon, here screenshot.

Acoustic guitar only sound by monitors, I want to sound also in cabinet 4x12.

Is there any way to do it?

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 29
When you use FXL as an AUX input for Input 2, the signal from Input 2 isn't sent to Output 2.

On an Axe-Fx you can solve this. Put Feedback Return before FXL, and Feedback Return right after FXL, and turn the send/return levels to 100%.

try this

set input 1 to "stereo" (in I/O > Audio) and plug electric guitar into front input and acoustic into input 1 RIGHT round the back. you can't use the fxl block and input 2 at the same time like this

top row - volume block set to "left only" for the electric path (plug your electric in the front input, btw)
bottom row - volume block set to "right only" for the acoustic path (amp is the tube pre)
if you want reverb (or other fx) on the acoustic, then add to the bottom row before the fxl block)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 14.53.58.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 14.53.58.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 35
Thanks Yek, works :)

Here screenshot of you send me, send level It does nothing if I up or down.

It´s ok all settings?

Attachments

• Capture_1.png
    Capture_1.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Caqture_2.png
    Caqture_2.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom