10.0....Whats inside?

Regarding all this talk of 10.0... Actually, I'm quite happy with 9.03. At this point I'd rather see the release of the MFC-101 as opposed to any further Axe-FX firmware updates.

Maybe Steve, John, DZ, and Tommy need to complete their beta testing before info becomes public! :D

Cliff said he will likely make v10 available sometime next week. Until then he has arranged for us a football tournament of sorts to make the wait more bearable. Since Fractal customers in South Africa have been having delivery problems he decided to hold the tournament there as compensation. I don't know much about the tournament itself but people around me seem very excited. Even non-musicians. I didn't know Fractal was this popular.

tgunn said:
Cliff said he will likely make v10 available sometime next week. Until then he has arranged for us a football tournament of sorts to make the wait more bearable.

You aren't talking about soccer are you ?! :mrgreen:

tgunn wrote:
Cliff said he will likely make v10 available sometime next week. Until then he has arranged for us a football tournament of sorts to make the wait more bearable.

You aren't talking about soccer are you ?!

In fact, he is...

+1 Mr Gunn

gittarzann said:
tgunn said:

Quite right - soccer. Some of us Europeans use the term "football" for the sport where you have a ball and you play by kicking it with your foot. However, I realize that the term is also used for a less popular sport where you hold an egg with your hands. My bad. So to clear up any misunderstanding:
handegg.jpg

:D

Looking forward to 10 for sure...
On another note;
confession.jpg

Forgive me forum for I have sinned!

It has been 14 days since I played my axe-fx. Surely 10.0 will cleanse me and make me whole again. :D

(I'm tooo busy :( )

tgunn said:
gittarzann said:
tgunn said:

Quite right - soccer. Some of us Europeans use the term "football" for the sport where you have a ball and you play by kicking it with your foot. However, I realize that the term is also used for a less popular sport where you hold an egg with your hands. My bad. So to clear up any misunderstanding:
handegg.jpg

LoL.

Classic.

tgunn said:
gittarzann said:
tgunn said:

handegg.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Awesome! I did the "football/soccer" mistake with an American today, and thought that "isn't it weird that...". From now on, I'll think of this pic instead. :D

"Handegg", that's excellent. :lol:

I only follow sports once every four years, when I go World Cup crazy.

Back
Top Bottom