10.0....Whats inside?

exactly what I've heard as well, I think that's all thats been said by cliff so far at least on this forum. Hopefully some people at the NY amp show will chime in

gittarzann said:
What has been leaked out so far?

I have heard this so far.

amps:
-Shiva clean and dirty
-Friedman Marsha BE and HBE
-Uberschall (reworked)

FX:
-Fuzz Face
-Maestro FZ-1

Modeling improvements:
-presence modeling improved

Will be released in a week or so.

Anyone heard anything else ?

I wonder if Cliff learned/discovered anything about presence when he was reworking the Uber?

Also, where are you getting this "week or so" stuff from? :cool:

Da Face? All right! :mrgreen:

And a Maestro fuzz too?? I hope this is for real. The fuzzes always were the less impressive drive blocks to me. I've been waiting to see Cliff get those dialed in. That would be sweet.

noob question:
Having never performed an update, will it overwrite my patches or renumber them in addition to updating to 10.0?

devbro said:
noob question:
Having never performed an update, will it overwrite my patches or renumber them in addition to updating to 10.0?

That depends of the firmware that you're using.
New amps, pedals etc won't affect your presets in any ways because you haven't been able to
use those very amps, pedals etc.
However, if firmware ie. includes reworked amp models that you're using in your presets at current firmware
then it'll change them a bit, depends on how deep rework has been.
But it won't overwrite or renumber any presets as they are, no.

Yea everything listed was mentioned for 9.04. I'm wondering what kicked it up to 10.0 maybe it's all the fractal midi controller functionality. It would make sense.

My brother, who lives on a small Japanese island, once made a guitar amplifier out of a hifi amplifier. It was ugly, few people have seen it, and it didn't work at all, nada. The 1st time it was was used it set fire to the house and the whole village burned down. Can't wait to see if it's in 10.0.

This is gonna be great! Sounds really cool!

I'm STILL waiting for my Axe-FX, and probably not gonna get it this week, maybe not even next week.
When I get my AFX I'm barely gonna hear it with 9.03. :)
Gonna hook things up and try to upgrade to 10 :cool: nice!

rsf1977 said:
Yea everything listed was mentioned for 9.04. I'm wondering what kicked it up to 10.0 maybe it's all the fractal midi controller functionality. It would make sense.

Probably the realization that the new presence modeling will effect all your presets....
but I'll cross my fingers for your idea.

;)

bmi said:
yek said:
bmi said:

No, because when you unzip them, they contain old files.
Right...so what for are these files? ;)

They are the latest versions of the presets (9.00 I think), the reason for the new file date is that they appear to have been zipped up and re-uploaded.

Spence

yek said:
My brother, who lives on a small Japanese island, once made a guitar amplifier out of a hifi amplifier. It was ugly, few people have seen it, and it didn't work at all, nada. The 1st time it was was used it set fire to the house and the whole village burned down. Can't wait to see if it's in 10.0.
In that case, I'll stay at 9.03. I just finished a model of a Japanese island village and I don't want the model of that amp to set fire to my model of a Japanese island village.

Be sure to look at it for me, Alex!

Dutch said:
yek said:
In that case, I'll stay at 9.03. I just finished a model of a Japanese island village and I don't want the model of that amp to set fire to my model of a Japanese island village.

Be sure to look at it for me, Alex!

Haha :)
Then again, am I talking to the real Dutch or a model of him, and if so, which version?
Will his presence be improved or is all the fuzz about nothing?

Back
Top Bottom