Axe-Fx II Firmware 9 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Cliff, but as we all know, Axe Edit is the 800lb Gorilla in the room that delays everything. How close are we to a release candidate of TNP to the Beta team??

Thanks Cliff. Sounds like the next few weeks will be very exiting. Did not have time to test v9 beta but wil sure jump on the official release.

Regarding Axe Edit & 9.0, last week Cliff said "very very soon". Today Cliff said "should be released soon".
You can read into that what you might, but the statement today is obviously less confident with the addition of the word "should". There must be a couple bugs that are kicking their ass!!
It will happen when it happens...

Part of my daytime job is writing database applications (*yawn*). I learned a long time ago never to give a specific release date. It usually bites me in the butt. I say things like "soon", "I need to test more", "Shooting for next week" or "The feature you asked for is impossible, but I'm trying to do it anyway". That last one is rare. ;)

I'm not a .NET guru programming god. Just trying to relate how it works in my little world. :)

Killer Improvements compared to the public beta FW 9.0 IMHO:

“SCENE REVERT ON CC” <-> Changing the scene via Axe-Edit or the front panel does not revert (as then you would not be able to edit scenes without saving prior to changing scenes).
Killer! ;)

Added PICK ATTACK parameter to Amp block
Killer! ;)

The list can be sorted numerically or alphabetically with the type of sort being set in the Global menu
Killer! ;)

Added “Two Stone J-35” amp model based on a Two Rock Jet 35
Killer! ;)

Added “Fooker ODS” amp model based on a Fuchs ODS-50.
Killer! ;)

Cliff, unbelievable!!!!! KILLER! Can`t wait … THANKS!!!!

So excited. Hurry up testers!!! I mean, take your time. NO HURRY UP! Need by the weekend! Thanks! ( but hurry up )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom