whats going to be in 6.03?

FractalAudio said:
I am rewriting the reverb. I already have much of it done. The room stuff in the cab block is going away and will be part of the reverb block. The reverb block now has two distinct parts: early and late. The early part allows you to choose different shapes and craft highly realistic (or very artificial, if desired) early reflections. The late reverb has been improved with three bands of decay.

The tape delay algorithm will be extended to the chorus and flanger blocks.

Of course there will be new amp and drive models as well as other improvements.

Awesome! Looking forward to it, and as always, thank you!

wow, the improvements to the reverb sound amazing!

i've been chatting with Adam and Matt about improvements to some of the other fx blocks, too. i can't say any more than that, but if we're lucky we might see some of it in 7.0...

whatever we get, it's gonna be awesome...and of course...much appreciated!

I am rewriting the reverb. I already have much of it done. The room stuff in the cab block is going away and will be part of the reverb block. The reverb block now has two distinct parts: early and late. The early part allows you to choose different shapes and craft highly realistic (or very artificial, if desired) early reflections. The late reverb has been improved with three bands of decay.

Awesome! I'm salivating now....

Yes +100! this should have absolute priority. The most important thing is that we can edit on the computer without problems and bugs. More important than new amps or whatever IMHO.

Well, I don´t disagree with you that Axe-Edit perhaps needs to be shapen up. But I disagree when you states that "the most important thing is that we can edit on the computer... bla bla bla". I hardly ever use the computer for editing, because problems and bugs may lie in the computer so for me I just skip those concerns. So, important? Yes. Absolute priority (= MORE important than new amps or whatever)? I respectfully disagree.

IMHO:
A second aviable envelope follower on input 2 (and yes, I would REALLY like to be able to select left/right there and also have this option on input 1 too).
Same as above applies to the pitch follower (if possible).
And some sequencer upgrades would be nice too...

/Mike

wow, the improvements to the reverb sound amazing!

i've been chatting with Adam and Matt about improvements to some of the other fx blocks, too. i can't say any more than that, but if we're lucky we might see some of it in 7.0...

whatever we get, it's gonna be awesome...and of course...much appreciated!

Is it particle reverb like line6?

looking forward to 7.0 - my own thought is , cliff - please remember that theres loads of us out here that make wonderful music without needing hi gain metal heads and so a few extra clean or mid gain bluesy boutique amps channels would be great and i still stand by the super reverb which i havent managed to recreate using any of teh fender type amps yet

+1 on Super Reverb

Anything on MFC update?

Hoping for 5 IA front Row & 10 presets 2nd & 3rd row capability.
Or...IA 1&3 row with 2nd row presets.

I'd certainly like to see the Super Reverb added to the lineup. A Tele straight into a good Super has always been my favorite Fender combination.

So glad the reverb is being updated! It was very good before but now I'm sure it will be great. Also a big +1 on the Super Reverb. One of my favorite Fender amps.

Will there be a sophisticated tri-stereo chorus emulation (dyno my piano, dytronics) or at least a well made tri-stereo chorus preset within the quad chorus block?

Back
Top Bottom