whats going to be in 6.03?

+1 on the black face Super Reverb. My attempts at tone matching haven't done it justice yet, and I'm sure FAS can do better. Even though I am (admittedly) an amp junkie, I wouldn't be offended if there was an "all effects" update for those who have requested things in that area.

Honestly, Super or not, I have more in this box than I could have imagined. Anything else I have considered icing on a spectacular cake. I've certainly got my money's worth already as far as options are concerned!

Thankfully they aren't wasting any time on a Super Reverb since that would be a total waste if time. :-(

+1 on /13 (I absolutely love my /13 Dyna Ranger pedal BTW - one of the baddest ass pedals ever made IMHO)

Indeed. I was surprised to not see it already. Then again, saving to another place, then leaving the room and coming back for each one, can do wonders.
Perfect, instead of A/B'ing it, you can do this and now be A/G'ing the sounds. It could be like, "I kind of think that how it sounded before I ate my Tuna Sandwich and came back". LOL
That aught to work swell!!

+1 for Compare (A/B style that is)

I am rewriting the reverb. I already have much of it done. The room stuff in the cab block is going away and will be part of the reverb block. The reverb block now has two distinct parts: early and late. The early part allows you to choose different shapes and craft highly realistic (or very artificial, if desired) early reflections. The late reverb has been improved with three bands of decay.

The tape delay algorithm will be extended to the chorus and flanger blocks.

Of course there will be new amp and drive models as well as other improvements.

Back
Top Bottom