Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

OK. Here’s my AXE-FX III rig. Made the “rack” to match the furniture (easy). The amp is a Matrix GT-1000FX and I’m running a Shure wireless simply because I hate cables. The cabs run stereo; a pair of 1x12” Mission Gemini. Obviously an FC12 and expression pedal below. The sub you see by the FC is actually part of the M-Audio studio monitor “PA” setup I run (for the synth, monitoring, etc) and has nothing to do with the AXE rig. Oh... and then there’s “Uncle Lester” on the wall lording over everything. Rock on, boys and girls!

PS a little “convenience hack” that has worked well for me.... I hate having to turn multiple devices on/off so the AXE rig (AXE, amp, wireless) are all plugged into a single power strip that has a wireless remote (cheap at Amazon) between it and the wall outlet. I use the little black wireless remote you see sitting on top of the AXE to turn the whole thing on/off wirelessly. I wouldn’t risk this live but very convenient for home.

Attachments

• F6E795BC-B51D-4879-9C0E-5630D427638B.jpeg
    F6E795BC-B51D-4879-9C0E-5630D427638B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 160
  • E3CA5E0A-03C9-46E3-80F5-5C2A939483B6.jpeg
    E3CA5E0A-03C9-46E3-80F5-5C2A939483B6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
Nice....Love the 2101 :) I got one somewhere...Still have a 2120 in the desk,,,just cause...

MOSHON
DAVE

The 2101 was the first modeling device I ever used. And really, the first 'professional' piece of gear I ever played through. My uncle sold his Boogie Mk III to fund it when it was new and I'm quite sure I got more use out of it than he did. Had a blast with that thing. First stereo guitar experience, too.

Hey there, just changed my setup from a mono 1 x 12' frfr monitor/speaker to a stereo 2 x headrush 108 frfr.
I hoped it would be good, but wow, it is better than good! Cygnus with a stereo setup hopefully will satisfy me for a while ;)

If anyone from I.K.E.A. is reading this, my solution is patented!

20210523_234545.jpg

20210523_235406.jpg

Hey there, just changed my setup from a mono 1 x 12' frfr monitor/speaker to a stereo 2 x headrush 108 frfr.
I hoped it would be good, but wow, it is better than good! Cygnus with a stereo setup hopefully will satisfy me for a while ;)

If anyone from I.K.E.A. is reading this, my solution is patented!

View attachment 83697

View attachment 83698
Hi @Axelman8,
I have the same Headrush 108's: what are those speaker stands you've attached to your setup? Looks interesting.
Thx, Reaper
(had het ook in het Nederlands kunnen doen zie ik ;) )

My current setup, Although the AxeFx III is a monster and still my main setup I actually added a couple of tube amps to the stable as well. Picked up the 5153 last year after Eddie passed and just recently picked up a JP-2c. Honestly after playing the amps in the Fractal world I really wanted the real thing, next one on the list is an BE-100 as those are the 3 main amps I use in the Axe so I figure why not have the real amps as well. Though there are a ton of options in the Axe its fun to just rip on the real ones as well.

DSC01556-copy.jpg

And full shots of 3/4s of the room

If the pics dont show just click the red x

Back
Top Bottom