Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

The Mark 2 is my gigging setup along with a Matrix 1000 and 2 EV12Ls. For low volume gigs I can just bring one 12L. I just use a simple ADA MPC midi controller to switch patches. With 10 switches under my feet I don't really need scenes. 10 sounds is enough for any gig. Don't even need to change bank. I have a few "morph" patches that give me me than 10 sounds per bank anyway.

The ADA and 2 pedals and cables fit in the back of the rack. The odd extension cables, spare speaker and patch/guitar cables live in the back of the 2 speaker boxes. Extra spare stuff stays in the car. I have an Atomic AA12 for backup.

I run it mono so I can stack it like this, it also means I can just use one EV if it's a low volume gig. All of the reverb and delays are set up for a mono mix.

I'll buy a cable snake soon to clean up the cable run.

1 trolly, double Mono guitar bag (spare guitar space doubles as storage for the AA12 & extra cables) ONE TRIP.

No one item is too heavy to pick up if I encounter stairs.

I have to say that some of the sounds coming out of the MK2 are inspiring.

Attachments

• NEW RIG.jpg
    NEW RIG.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 132
Another TC-50/FX3 owner checking in. It's great. I go back and forth between both. I don't quite get people that hate on modelers or tubes when I'm here enjoying both.

It's been awhile! My Axe-Fx III now lives in a studio rack. I gig the FM9. I call this "The Monster". The III has an FM3 and now an analog pedalboard in loops 3 and 4 respectively. To say I have lot of sounds available with this rig is very much an understatement. :D

IMG_3144.jpeg

Love seeing all the pedals augmenting the Axe! Here's mine:

≈===============================

Wow all these cables, that is like rocket science to connect and setup. Awesome peddleboard beautiful creation 🙌

One question:
On the (mic) stand, is that a midi controller?

Cheers

Wow all these cables, that is like rocket science to connect and setup. Awesome peddleboard beautiful creation 🙌

One question:
On the (mic) stand, is that a midi controller?

Cheers
Haha, actually, it's just a 1/4" Right/Left out of the pedalboard into the Axe III and 2 XLR's out of the Axe 3 to the FOH console. The only other cords are 2 power chords (1 for the pedalboard and 1 for the Axe 3) and the instrument cable from the guitar to the pedalboard.

On the mic stand, that's a LiveMix personal monitor mixer. They are great! True stereo mix for every band member.

Novation Launchkey 61 (it is also the thing with the faders). Now only if I could actually play….

Awesome! I've been wanting to do a composition with guitar and some classical stuff and was thinking of the Komplete Kontrol keyboard or something more affordable and this looks interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

I started looking through 67 pages and thought I just might ask. I would like to see if anyone is putting the Axe and power conditioner under a FRFR, like an RCF NX 12-SMA? All on wheels would be great. I then could put my FC 12 and EV2 in my gig bag and only have two pieces to wheel in, maybe out the bag on top of the rack?? Looking for quick in/out setup for gigging. TIA

Back
Top Bottom