Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

FC6-1.jpeg

Very excited! That looks great!

Please tell me a picture of a FC-12 is coming shortly?!?!?

And can you turn it on so that we can see it in all of it's colorful awesomeness?

nice to finally see an actual FC! anxious for the waitlist now... scribble strips look pretty small, how many characters? will the display be bright enough for outdoor show?

These look great. Even better than I anticipated.

Two questions:

Are they phantom powered via FASLINK II (I would assume external power for firmware updates or possible when chain several together?)

Is the FC12 two rows of 6, or something else, like three rows of four or two rows of five and row of two?

These look great. Even better than I anticipated.

Two questions:

Are they phantom powered via FASLINK II (I would assume external power for firmware updates or possible when chain several together?)

Is the FC12 two rows of 6, or something else, like three rows of four or two rows of five and row of two?

They are phantom powered. You can daisy-chain up to four. Any daisy-chained units need their own power supply. IOW only the first unit in the chain is phantom powered.

The FC-12 is two rows of 6.

nice to finally see an actual FC! anxious for the waitlist now... scribble strips look pretty small, how many characters? will the display be bright enough for outdoor show?

They are graphic displays so the number of characters depends on the size of the font. The standard font allows about 10 characters IIRC.

All the displays are transflective so they don't wash out under bright light.

They are graphic displays so the number of characters depends on the size of the font. The standard font allows about 10 characters IIRC.

All the displays are transflective so they don't wash out under bright light.
sweet, thanks! of course you realize, peoples keyboards are gonna be broken refreshing their browsers and you'll be hounded about the waitlist. All the best!!

Back
Top Bottom