AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I think all we ask for is a update in what's going on, it's fine if you take care of Europe for the next month or so, if you start to send invite in Feb it's a good new :)

All, you'll see a pickup in the number of invites during late January/early February.
Thanks for your update! I realize that you are a smaller sized company experiencing a huge demand for your recently released product, and as an LLC you guys can play it close to the vest. I also realize that there are many variables involved that make it virtually impossible to make any promises regarding shipping, but your response of "you'll see a pickup in the number of invites during late January/early February", at the very least, gives folks on the waiting list some hope.

Thanks for your update! I realize that you are a smaller sized company experiencing a huge demand for your recently released product, and as an LLC you guys can play it close to the vest. I also realize that there are many variables involved that make it virtually impossible to make any promises regarding shipping, but your response of "you'll see a pickup in the number of invites during late January/early February", at the very least, gives folks on the waiting list some hope.
Kissing ass will not get you an early invitation . :)

I'll bite:

Absolutely just a complete little innocent comment, as we're all waiting and wondering why we haven't heard from members about receiving their invite recently. I think everyone read it that way. No worries. Gotta love the internet and how comments don't translate clearly.

when did you sign up? there's really not many alternatives out there. I tried the Helix, didn't sound good enough to me.
An AXEII is an alternative of course
Around November , The matters is im not in The US ( I'm in Indonesia) Maybe FAS just ignored my invitation

Around November , The matters is im not in The US ( I'm in Indonesia) Maybe FAS just ignored my invitation
It's unlikely that you got ignored, but invites haven't been sent for a while now. I signed up in the US list first day 6PM and they stopped before that before Christmas. November won't be dealt with in quite some long time I'm afraid, and then there's your area distributor, if there's any...

I'm a 10/13 signup. I'm hoping that I'm in the next batch, but I would be happy if I got it anytime before Easter. My gig schedule ramps up around then and into summer.

Not related to this, but ironically enough, my "new year's resolution" for 2016 was to work on being patient. So the delays are probably my fault, sorry guys. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom