AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Around November , The matters is im not in The US ( I'm in Indonesia) Maybe FAS just ignored my invitation
Well, you'd need a US shipping adress to use the USA list
(such as through myus.com). I'm on both the US and the EU list,
and also signed up mid Nov, so I think I'm looking at late 2016
for mine a year or so away. However, even if my spot popped up
first on the US list I might wait for the EU spot, the shipping costs
are hilarious through myUS, so the unit would easily cost me an additional
100USD or so, but if the wait has been long enough I might jump on it regardless

Well, you'd need a US shipping adress to use the USA list
(such as through myus.com). I'm on both the US and the EU list,
and also signed up mid Nov, so I think I'm looking at late 2016
for mine a year or so away. However, even if my spot popped up
first on the US list I might wait for the EU spot, the shipping costs
are hilarious through myUS, so the unit would easily cost me an additional
100USD or so, but if the wait has been long enough I might jump on it regardless

I placed an order at G66 a week ago, and was told in response that waiting time could be about two months. Of course nothing is certain at this point, but hopefully you're being a bit pessimistic. ;)

I placed an order at G66 a week ago, and was told in response that waiting time could be about two months. Of course nothing is certain at this point, but hopefully you're being a bit pessimistic. ;)
You placed an order or got into the waiting list? I believe the latter :)

Eh, yes, I got into the waiting list, sorry. ;) And was told that I might be able to actually place the order about two months after that (so I'm waiting for March eagerly!)

Eh, yes, I got into the waiting list, sorry. ;) And was told that I might be able to actually place the order about two months after that (so I'm waiting for March eagerly!)
interesting that they told you might be two months

Again, it was not a promise written in stone, especially since G66 probably has little control over this. But I was told it twice, so I thought I'd share. :)
Promises are never in stone any more lol. (I did not say you said you were promised anything) I just find it interesting that they said anything other then we will let you know when your turn comes

Hi Saki....when did u get on the waiting list? Just trying to figure out how long I have....I got on way late 1/19...:(

That's kinda weird, since people that signed up at G66 in February 2015 (waaaay before the official list)
haven't even received their invites. I signed up in November, and didn't expect to see mine before fall at the earliest.
but, if indeed G66 expect to deliver to you within two months, that means I should get my invite with the February batch.
Don't really believe this, but MAN I would be stoked if this was indeed the case!

Excellent news! i got on the list on the 19th of October

Received confirmation October 13 @ 17:14, got my invite January 28 @ 13:00

Must have sexy time with AX8.

Sacha_Baron_Cohen__1782483a.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom