TheAmpFactory StudioDelta is out!..

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Mailshot-CAB2-.jpg

Welcome to a new release from TheAmpFactory. - the new StudioDelta IR pack. (All WAV file)

These are now spread into singles, but you will get the better bonus to get the package deal to get more content and extras (plus a discount)

Loyal customers with Legends pack. please bear with us, - we were unable to get the discounts to work yet with our new system, so when we do, we have something fantastic & exclusive for you instead.. (more on that later)

For now, I urge you to try this new pack with your fav program/host/processor/rigs whatever it is may be. it SOUNDS wonderful with the AxeFX2!.

Although Im shattered, but I will be here all night to answer any questions if they arise. - there is also a Doc included to explain everything about it!..

Be well
Andy
theAmpFactory

EDIT: Under the FREE Section of my website is now a demo set of IR's!

Last edited:
Will you be able to make some of these speakers available in a 2x12 cab in the future? Would love to see that option in the celestion gold or badcat.

I went to try the demo as well. No link in the email and no download files in history for the StudioDelta demo.

Hi Andy!

I just got the Axe FX 2 last week. Still in learning curve.

What is the significance of you stating the IRs are .wav files only?

I see some of the older cabs you offer are available as sysx and IR formats.

What are advantages / limitations of these various formats?

Two cabs TAF-CORN+GOLD.wav and TAF-CORN+JTM1.wav wont load into CABLAB or get converted into IR's by it. Are they corrupt?

Back
Top Bottom