TheAmpFactory StudioDelta is out!..

Andy,

To avoid confusion, which of the Tone Kings is "King" and which one is "Queen"?

One is supposed to be Tone King 1x12 and the other is Tone King Majesty 1x12, but I can't see anything that tells which is which.

Thanks! Everything sounds great so far, but I haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Andy,

To avoid confusion, which of the Tone Kings is "King" and which one is "Queen"?

One is supposed to be Tone King 1x12 and the other is Tone King Majesty 1x12, but I can't see anything that tells which is which.

Thanks! Everything sounds great so far, but I haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Hey Mott... you will facepalm when you read this stament... ready.

KING is toneKing... QUEEN is Majesty : )

Glad your enjoying.. Im sure as hell having a GREAT time with these IR's at the moment..(especially the room data)

Hey Billy

The rooms are in L + R format, so you can have stereo if you want. - also (if the full pack is purchased) there are some actual proper stereo rigs made, mixed IR's that contain everything, direct, rear, room L + R for a big sound..(for those that like to run stereo live), although to use the ROOM IR's the axefx wont cater for the length as they are 500ms IR's. you will need to use a DAW IR loader, or external IR device to get them to play correctly.

The AxeFX will load the SingleMics/Mixes & rears just fine..but the room's and its mixes wont sound authentic due to truncation, and may sound flat and weird..I urge anyone to to explore them correctly, and to really discover why I did this!..and how you can really use them in a recording situation effectively.

Hey Andy, this files even converted to UltraRes won't sound as intended?

They will of course sound the same, APART from the longer "room mics" - as they will get truncated down.. the rest converted will sound exactly the same..

Just the ROOM ir's and the "stereo" ones will not work the same, they are bonus items to be used with an external IR loader.

Hey andy

Just purchased, and am excited to hear and play around with them ;)
You always did a great job so far, thanks a lot!

One question about the Room ir's and IR loader:
Cubase has got the Reverence plug-in on board, which is told to work with IR's (never tried so far, but read about it, and now have a good opportunity/reason to try out).
Is this plug-in suitable to handle IR's well, or is it too poor and another plug-in should be bought...?

Thanks again and a good evening

Hiya DarkLord.

Thanks man for the comments, appreciate it!.

I cant honestly say anything about cubase plugin (Im a Protools user), however, IR loaders are a common plugin, there are some free ones out there.. or the one I recommend is the one redwirez made (MixIR) - however I think the best thing for you to do, is simply try it out : )
That way you can see if it works or not.. and if So.. then Bonus!..

Best
A

Greetings.

Whilst the summer is here (for most of you), and as we are in London, our summer is special (but short) - so to celebrate we are having a 20% summer discount party.

Use the code: summer20

Happy sunning.
A

TAF, thx for the discount code. had legends now i have studio delta too. REALLY like the bonus file with genre mixes! the individual file are great for studio work when you want to mix your own but i for playing live the genre mixes really save me time. it also forgoes the "i should be using this mic with this cab for this sound". instead, just listen, if you like - it's right. forces me to use my ears instead of my mind. TAF are def my fav of the UR ir's available!

TAF, thx for the discount code. had legends now i have studio delta too. REALLY like the bonus file with genre mixes! the individual file are great for studio work when you want to mix your own but i for playing live the genre mixes really save me time. it also forgoes the "i should be using this mic with this cab for this sound". instead, just listen, if you like - it's right. forces me to use my ears instead of my mind. TAF are def my fav of the UR ir's available!

Hey Brian, thanks for the comments, - and regards to the "genre" thing, this was a trial run (hence the bonus), seems like its gone down quite well & so I will be adopting to this format for the next set of IR's I make. - but in greater detail naturally. : )

umm, was in a studio with a metal player (he is well known, but he did not give me permission to use his name) - but, who would of thought.. Serious hardcore metal tone though a 1x12 Queen Speaker...and was killer!!
Just sayin..but this is not normal right?

I got these last week, and I've got to say they're the best 1x12" IR's so far! Every cab is useful and has many options, and the tone is somehow more lively and articulate than others before. Instant classic! Take any cab production mix, Vibroverb amp, and blues away till you're blue in the face!

I got these last week, and I've got to say they're the best 1x12" IR's so far! Every cab is useful and has many options, and the tone is somehow more lively and articulate than others before. Instant classic! Take any cab production mix, Vibroverb amp, and blues away till you're blue in the face!

Thankyou Aziz, its nice for my work to be appreciated, this pack is indeed very rich and full, and I use this (and legends) exclusively now with the AxeFX..

But don't forget there is still the summer sale "summer20" code to use at a discounted price that will be ending soon!.

Andy,
Like you i'm an pro tools user too.
which soft do you use in AAX format to load the room ir ?
thank you.

Andy,
Like you i'm an pro tools user too.
which soft do you use in AAX format to load the room ir ?
thank you.

I use MixIR from Redwirez - its a great tool for playing/mixing IR's together..and its very low on CPU so it gets my vote (however there are others available)

Andy, a last question about Redwirez MixIR,
when i use your cabs in MixIR2, must i only bypass the cab on my axe, or something else ?
thank you.

Thank you very much.
effectively, it's a good soft ! and very complementary with the AXFX2, mainly for add room ambience .

Greetings all.

We are having a blast with some of our stock, and the STUDIODELTA pack is reduced from 59.99 to 39.99 for one week. (as of today)

Best & Enjoy!
Andy

Back
Top Bottom