GuitarHack IRs in UltraRes Format

I actually did one of my Marshall's the other day for the first time before the upgrade. I had left everything setup as is (out of pure laziness). Today I re-ran the process again today. I was surprised how much more depth and bottom end was captured without hurting the top end. It was very obvious difference (in a positive way).

It should definitely help bridge the gap of setting presets up at "home" virtually vs. having to go work with the real cabinet in the studio to tweak my live setup. Being I use a real power amp and guitar cabinet live. So in theory it's like simulating my live rig.

I can't wait get back to the studio and prove it out, but my preliminary test at home has been promising. The real test is always with the full band, it's a very different dynamic (as most of you know). I can't really open the amp up in my apartment. I just can't do that to most of my neighbors, even thou there are some that should be punished (but that's another story...).

Can you share?

Clark You already provide UltraRes to us !!! I see 2 of your Ir shown in italic in AE on my PC !!!
Your Gift to All the Mankind and Periphery II Irs are Shawn the same as the Fractal /OH UR !! Ahahaha
Just posted in Bugs

As Cliff said .... A pain in the Ass but great finding good tones

It's like Christmas every month with this company. I remember how heartbroken I was when my parents told me that there was no Santa Claus.
Well screw you mom, Santa is real and his name is.......Cliff!
So lets continue to behave ourselves and hope that Santa keeps bringing us presents;.)

Clark You already provide UltraRes to us !!! I see 2 of your Ir shown in italic in AE on my PC !!!
Your Gift to All the Mankind and Periphery II Irs are Shawn the same as the Fractal /OH UR !! Ahahaha
Just posted in Bugs

As Cliff said .... A pain in the Ass but great finding good tones

Haha, well you know the saying: "The truth hurts the most." I actually did a personality test on myself a month ago and my main persona was measured same as most US presidents. So yes, a dumbass. :D J/K!

Does anyone have the capability to use these IRs?
From what I understand they need to be converted by the currently un-released version of cablab.

I've su ed to Guitar Hack THIS ONE alice Fremen for High Gain Stuff... But there is not ....
I hope some other ir maker releases in the future longer Wave files ... I like Messiah too on the high gain side ... Actually switched all my Recto/Fas modern to that Irs

Mesa traditional 4x12 for ThisOne. Some of the others too probably.
Some links :
NEW GuitarHack "EDGE_2013" Impulse!!! - Ultimate Metal Forum
Guitarhack Impulse combination - Ultimate Metal Forum
The last Impulse you will ever need! - Ultimate Metal Forum
GRIND - New Impulse - Ultimate Metal Forum

Lolzgreg, the author of ASEM Recto, can do custom impulses : FS: Custom Impulses - Ultimate Metal Forum

Another interesting thread I've found while searching for GuitarHack on Sneap forum : Any other impulses as ballsy as s-preshigh? - Ultimate Metal Forum
Time to test the TAB 57 Cap 1" impulse from the Redwire Recto 4x12 !

Hello,

Probaly the dumbest question on the web, but how can i see if IR's are ultrares or not?

Thank you in advance

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom