GuitarHack IRs in UltraRes Format

Thanks Cliff ! I notice that some of the original .wav files are quite long (many are bigger than 100 kb, even 200 kb) so I assume there is a big benefit for them. My question : for a small original file, like GuitarHack's "ThisOne" (13 kb in 44.01 khz), will there be some benefit too ? I assume the difference will be much less audible ?

Cliff, IF it's possible - after all we can wait for the updated Cab-Lab - would you convert that for us ? I compiled a small pack (14 IRs) of some of the most popular ones in the metal community, by GuitarHack (three IRs which are not in the pack you provided), Catharsis, Metalstatic, Noarin, Poidaobi etc... From all the threads I've read on Andy Sneap forum or guitarampmodeling.org, these are the most popular free IRs.
http://pages.intnet.mu/fremen/Patches/Popular_metal_IRs.rar
Thanks !

Last edited:
Thanks Cliff ! I notice that some of the original .wav files are quite long (many are bigger than 100 kb, even 200 kb) so I assume there is a big benefit for them. My question : for a small original file, like GuitarHack's "ThisOne" (13 kb in 44.01 khz), will there be some benefit too ? I assume the difference will be much less audible ?

Cliff, IF it's possible - after all we can wait for the updated Cab-Lab - would you convert that for us ? I compiled a small pack (14 IRs) of some of the most popular ones in the metal community, by GuitarHack (three IRs which are not in the pack you provided), Catharsis, Metalstatic, Noarin, Poidaobi etc... From all the threads I've read on Andy Sneap forum or guitarampmodeling.org, these are the most popular free IRs.
Thanks !

Yep! His most popular IRs were not in this archive sadly. :(

Final.wav
FinalV2.wav
Grind.wav
NewIR_1.wav
ThisOne.wav

BTW... I have all of these if you want them.

Thanks !

Wow, if we could get these converted to UltraRes, that would be very cool...!

Yep! His most popular IRs were not in this archive sadly. :(

Final.wav
FinalV2.wav
Grind.wav
NewIR_1.wav
ThisOne.wav

BTW... I have all of these if you want them.
OK, I added NewIR_1 and FinalV2 in my archive.
It must be noted that three of them are under 11 kb so I doubt hi hes would bring something. But all the others are bigger, sometimes way bigger (from 26 kb to over 400 kb) so we'll benefit on those for sure !

Cliff ?

le-chat-potte_scaledown_450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom